WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Line, Emal Chat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

STIRPARO LINGERIE STYLISTS

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app works great, it helps us to improve our customer service.
The customer support is amazing and Gal is super helpful.
A great value for my money, highly recommended.

JillyAtlanta

Time spent using app 1 day

I wanted to use Chaty to have more interface with my customers. After trying to install it (unable to due to my computer settings), I contacted Chaty directly. Gal quickly contacted me back and set it up for me momentarily. That’s some amazing service! I am using Instagram, Facebook messenger, SMS, and email as my channels. Chaty installed these with ease, it’s up and running like dream, I’m a happy customer!!!

SEEART_JP

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Chaty is amazing! Currently I use it to connect my LINE chat to the website and also use it to target the chat widget for a specific country, and this is what I love about it! You can show chat channels for separate pages or based on country. In the future I'll also connect other chat platform like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Great solution to connect any chat channel to a store

Pearla Niche Perfumes

Location Israel

Perfect for my needs, very easy to use, versatile, fast support , the real deal, customizable, just very good .

Oxbridge Guru

Time spent using app About 2 hours

An exellent app, amazingly easy to set up and great support. Customers live live chat and you can keep communicating after they have left your site.

Uniknezz

Very nice App!!! very simple to use and set up thank you for making it easy. Great features too. 2 thumbs up

Carver Skateboards UK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A great app. Easy to set up and use. Had one slight clash with our theme, but reported it back and was sorted very quickly.

ekoko-handmade

Location Vietnam

If you don't want a messy look on your website than go for this app. Looks clear and you can choose to open multiple contact buttons upon hover. Easy set up and Gal has been very supportive with some custom questions. Nice icons as well!

HoHoMed

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to receive inquiry from different country. It contains all kinds of communication app. The icon is beautiful and clear.

CakeArtelier

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

After using the app we started receiving more inquiries from the multiple channels so definitely it proof it's worth!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13