Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

101 - 110 of 1967 reviews

Beautique Diva

I am trying to use clever app and I hope I can make it. I hope that will help buit and awesome shop.

Styleivio

i used this to help me in my ads campaigns,it really works and save to much time.It gives you many types in campaigns and also smart retargeting.

December 7, 2021

Hi, Styleivio owner!

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your experience with us and found our service to be easy to use. We strive to provide a fantastic user experience and we wouldn't be happy if you weren't satisfied with the quality of our work. Thank you for your feedback!

JuicEBitz

Diabolical. A month ago I was told to upgrade to the Premium Plan which I did, after that - no contact for weeks. I've sent support tickets, asked for call backs and assistance. They've been 'busy with Black Friday' was the response, but still did not look at any of the campaigns they've created. Half of them didn't have any Ads assigned to them and ROAS is 0%. I've got my own Ads running and PPC Campaigns which are outperforming theirs. Waste of money, waste of time and disappointed with service/support.

December 7, 2021

Hi JuicEBitz owner,

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We appreciate your feedback in order to keep improving our services for users. It looks like there was some miscommunication and misunderstanding along the way. I have left a message for your Account Manager to touch base with you as soon as possible. Clever strives for customer satisfaction and I hope we can make it up to you.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we will reach out to you via email very soon.

Warm wishes,

Epicplacess

IM NEW TO THIS HOPE WORK so later i will give my full update if its something you guys should trynot

December 2, 2021

Hi, Epicplacess owner!

Thank you for taking the time to review our service! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad that you enjoyed our work.

Best,

The Bitcoin Clothing Company

It is still early but I enjoy using this so far. It helps start up e-commerce businesses such as ours use google efficiently

December 1, 2021

Hi Bitcoin Clothing Company owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We hope your Google Ads run smoothly!

Sweet Baby Collectibles

Great support/account team and great results! thanks, Clever team! Our Google Ads performance is starting to bring us very positive results.

December 1, 2021

Hi, Ralph! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very happy that your Google Ads campaigns are starting to bring positive results. We hope this continues and we can provide great support and account management for you and your business.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Senior Account Manager

pico. the store

Worst ads quality ever seen, yet automated, in that they were activated without warning right away. 4 days of waiting to get access (BCFM = 4), with no reason at all (we are working on it, the claim was). The alarming fact was that there was a mystery manager account attached to our own with ownership rights! When asked to downgrade their access rights so we add our own MCC nobody had a clue what was that (I assumed it was theirs, how else they would "manage"). And it was only then that they "realized" that they didn't have access (but you were supposed to be working on it?!?!). When I eventually removed the mystery account and added them, the platform opened. And It was the moment I was faced with the worst setup, creative etc ever. And Activated! They were kind enough to even create ads for our free postcards (we sell Jewellery). Not a chance to work by starting from scratch as everything worth the effort was paywalled. The most notable moment is when the platform opened (thanks to my intervention) and right before I entered to see the ugly truth, the support person sent me this. https://i.imgur.com/KKZJaqI.png "Also, if it is not too much to ask, can I ask a little favor?
Could you take 60 right now to go to https://appsshopify.com/cleverppc?±mQdaEshQUäReuiewListingMQdal
and share your happy experience with Clever ecommerce and our services?And on a personal note, if you could mention that I helped you, it would be great." exhibit A: https://i.imgur.com/KKZJaqI.png Essentially, one can infer whether the rest of the reviews have been gamed or not. Update: In response to the vendor's comment, and specifically the part: Additionally, I would like to mention that our ads are generated by our advanced software; however, they were double checked with our Account Management staff and OK’d as they contained high-quality keywords related to your products. I would like to present 3 samples https://i.imgur.com/ruO8DTy.png
https://i.imgur.com/tbUo0lI.png The above were produced by your tech and checked out by your high ranking exec... God forbid

November 30, 2021

Hi Pico The Store owner,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback as it helps improve our services for future users.

We apologize for this inconvenience due to the linking issues that took place during the installation process. However, once you reached out to us, we quickly sent you an invitation to relink your Google Ads account which was successful.

Additionally, I would like to mention that our ads are generated by our advanced software; however, they were double checked with our Account Management staff and OK’d as they contained high-quality keywords related to your products. I apologize if the quality did not meet your expectations.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority at Clever.

If you have any lingering questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

--------------------------------
December 1, 2021 (In response to your review update)

Hi again,

Thank you for updating your review.

The screenshots that you provided contain the completely free Display ads that Clever created for you. We kindly remind you that you obtained said ads at absolutely no cost to you. Additionally, if customers desire to have more personalized ads, they can opt for our Premium plan so one of our experts can created custom-tailored banners for their Google Ads campaigns.

Again, we thank you for providing you this feedback as it helps us advance our software for future users.

We wish you nothing but the best on your ecommerce journey.

Warm regards,

Jordans Top Picks

i enjoyed how quick it was to download and get started. I recommend this app to anyone looking to get their business started

November 30, 2021

Hi Jordans Top Picks owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to hear that you'd recommend us to other Shopify store owners!

RareCos

I LIKE IT SO WONDERFUL! THEY ARE SO NICE AND QUICK TO RESPOND TO MY QUESTION, SO EASY TO MAKE MY ADS.

November 29, 2021

Hi, RareCos owner!

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and premium quality of Google Ads; it is great to know that we have made you feel this way.

Thank you again for giving us a try!

Warm regards,

Aramat Jewels

trying to install but didn`t work reinstall hope it works now. hope it goes work now so i can try and give a positive feedback

November 29, 2021

Hi, Aramat Jewels owner!

Thank you for your review. We're always glad to help our customers. We hope that reinstalling our software will be the solution! If you have any other questions, please contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,