CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Wa 4x4 Camping And Accessories

i used this app to help me out at the start, now i cant not use it, making a 300% difference and lots of traffic

TheBetterHome.Co - Best of your choice!

GREAT TOOL. was able to streamline the mess that is google into one place for us. Look forward to seeing what else is to come

iggey

Easy to use lots of tutorials to help! Helps a lot ...great information to boost my sales. Happy with it!

Circulate World

amazing app for my startup business

THE LABEL LTD

Green Mango

Works good at the moment. Everything is very easy to instal :) Hopefully this will get me some succes with google ads

Mak mik

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

C-Trouver

round A clock

Till now it's easy to install and setting all the campaign , i will re review with more information once i see the results... Thx alot

The Purple Drawer