C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

iggey

Easy to use lots of tutorials to help! Helps a lot ...great information to boost my sales. Happy with it!

Circulate World

amazing app for my startup business

THE LABEL LTD

GREAT TOOL. was able to streamline the mess that is google into one place for us. Look forward to seeing what else is to come

Green Mango

Works good at the moment. Everything is very easy to instal :) Hopefully this will get me some succes with google ads

Mak mik

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

C-Trouver

round A clock

Till now it's easy to install and setting all the campaign , i will re review with more information once i see the results... Thx alot

The Purple Drawer

Pudaier Lashes

bygbbyt8v6yh8unygivhbyghubygtgtgttgtgtgtgggtgtgtygytgybhvr7cg gcvggvdtfvghbvgcfvgbhhjgvtgbhgvfcdfvgbhgf

MeedaJanes

i love google! this app is great easy to use so far! dont care for the app prompting you to review so soon but guess we will see.