Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

111 - 120 of 1993 reviews

Jenston Girl

OKay. I'm going to asked for the third time. Please removed all that added to my google ad account. All of it. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

Hi Jenston Girl store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to our attention.

Per our records, all Clever-created campaigns were deactivated on January 20, 2022 on your end; therefore, they are not active on your account. Additionally, it looks like your Google Ads campaigns created by Clever were uploaded on January 12, 2022. I kindly remind you that they only ran for a little over a week and it takes about 2-3 weeks to see their true peak.

Google Ads spend that was spent during this time cannot be refunded by Clever as the billing party is Google. Please work with Google Ads Support directly for further assistance.

If you have any lingering concerns, please email us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Boho Bahia

Wish links weren’t always broken to turn ads on and off. Nice interface. We will see if this is at all beneficial to my business. Wish I could easily change the PPC

Hi Boho Bahia owner,

Thank you very much for leaving us your thoughts as we thrive to improve our app by taking customer feedback into consideration when updating our software.

If you need help with PPC-specific concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com. We'd be happy to help!

Sally-Goose, LLC

I'm still getting ads set up but they made the initial work so easy. I can't wait to see how much this helps drive my traffic!

Hi Sally-Goose owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

We are eager to help you drive your traffic and hope you get the most out of your campaigns with us.

Warm wishes,

BRABAR

This app has been very helpful so far. we are hoping to find a great ROAS and hope this works out well.

Hi Brabar owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are happy to know that your ROAS has improved.

Bigley Shoes and Clothing

Just started using this app, excited to see if it will help! We have thousands and thousands or products so its taking a long time to load but that is expected.

Hi Bigley Shoes and Clothing owner,

We are happy to hear that you're excited to start using Clever! We hope your first week with us has been a positive one.

You are absolutely right that the products take a while to load. We very much appreciate your patience.

The Bumblebee House

It really helps with everything. This includes advertisement campaigns and optimisations. Basically it is just really good.

Hi The Bumblebee House owner,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.

We are please to know that your optimization has gone up!

blush+berry

I used the app to help me as a brand new business owner figure out the world of ad marketing. Very helpful!

Hi Blush+Berry owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts - we are super glad to hear that our app has helped you out!

We wish you a very successful business journey.

GENESIS1:3CANDLES LLC

This probably my second time using this app. I'm going to try and use it more often this year. I'm not that familiar with the app yet...

January 11, 2022

Hi, GENESIS1:3CANDLES LLC owner!

Thanks for using our service! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to working with you again soon.

GRIMAU

Estoy empezando a usar la aplicación, aprendiendo todo el proceso, viendo todas las aplicaciones para uso.

January 11, 2022

¡Hola, GRIMAU!

Muchas gracias por dejarnos tu opinión. Te lo agradecemos.

Espero que puedas aprender fácilmente con nuestra app. Con cualquier pregunta, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverecommerce.com.

Un saludo y feliz año,

Octopus Denmark

The customer service is awfull. I have had ask the same question several times and I had to wait for two weeks to get a reply from them. I hope their APP is more clever than their support. After the two weeks of waiting, I was informed that the APP is not working in our language. Something they could have told me from the beginning so that I could have found another APP for the Winter sale right after Christmas. Stay away or have patience

January 5, 2022

Hi Steen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We greatly appreciate it.

I apologize for the delay in response that you experienced. Customers are informed when their store is a language that we do not support so they can provide keywords in their own language. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a technical error on our end.

Additionally, I would like to stress that due to high holiday ads volume and staffing, customer service has been a bit disrupted. I am so sorry that you had to wait so long.

Again, thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts so we can keep improving our user experience.

Warm wishes and have a happy 2022,