Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off )

Fit Stitch Gear

It was easy to download but I'm hoping to see some results of what's working and not working. I'm still wading through it all.I feel like using google ads will help the most, but so far (3 days in) I'm seeing nothing.

January 21, 2020

We hope to hear back from you, and we hope you achieve the results you are seeking. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Inspirational Wardrobe

I love this App. Promise well kept. The service was fast and very setup to follow. I really recommend small business merchants to make use of Clever Commerce.
Keep up with the good work.

January 21, 2020

We’re very happy to read that you’ve had a good experience with our app. We work hard to bring the best possible product to customers like you, so thank you for your support!

Beauty Shaper TM

It seems good but i will test.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdjjejieishsieiejdkeodjjdojfgofjd

Thanks for your support!

beningstech

The service was fast and the setup was easy to follow. I really recommend small business merchants to make use of Clever Commerce.
Best small business support

January 21, 2020

Our main audience is tailored to those working with a smaller budget and small businesses, so it’s awesome to hear this from you. Thanks for your support and leaving a review!

Queen Lee's Hair Extensions & More

This has helped my store a lot. Its very simple and easy to use. The adds are professional looking and I really liked that as well.

January 21, 2020

We’re so glad to hear that you’ve had a good experience with our app. Thanks for your support and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Climactic Adventures

not sure what Im paying for here. loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

February 27, 2020

Hi there,

Did you come across a specific issue when creating your campaigns? We are here to help!

Sentéales

Using google ads is not something easy when we don't know about it. I'm more than happy to use this app for my shop to help me improve selling

January 21, 2020

We hope that our app will make your life a little easier and best of luck. Thanks for your support too!

Fashion NetClub

I recently installed this app to help me do my google campaigns based in conversions. I just trying the free version so far while a learn more about how much more this app can do for my business. Then I will provide a better review. Easy to install and use so far.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review and choosing to use our app! We look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any questions feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

HomeAssistance

great and easy to use. Good sales and suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdddddddddddjdjdjjsjjkkiewof sifajsdfh

January 21, 2020

Thank you for supporting us!

Love Rebellious Boutique

Ive only had this app for a few days so yet to see any progress but the whole set up was easier and took less time than the google ads app I originally downloaded.

January 21, 2020

We stress the importance of the easiness of our app, so it’s great to hear that you’ve experienced just that. Thanks for the review and support!