Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 15, 2023

good app and i like it gfthjkjhgfxcvbmlhgfddfghjklmùmlxwxcvbn,;jhgfghjkl jgfghjiuyghuyfdtiuoiuyoiuyuiuyuiou

Verxex vx
Belgium
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Clever Ads replied January 26, 2023

Hi there Verxex vx store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

We’re glad you’re satisfied with our app and you find it useful.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us through email at support@cleverads if you have any questions regarding our app. We will be happy to help you.

All the best,

January 14, 2023

avis de test

ApprentiFaire
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
Clever Ads replied February 1, 2023

Bonjour propriétaire de la boutique ApprentiFaire,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous. Vos commentaires sur notre service sont extrêmement précieux pour nous. Nous les prenons très au sérieux.

Je vous ai déjà contacté par courriel électronique au sujet de votre compte Google Ads! Je vous prie de vérifier votre boite mail pour pouvoir résoudre les problèmes de votre compte Google dès que possible.

Nous attendons avec impatience votre réponse,

Bien à vous,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

Edited January 14, 2023

It is beautiful and gives tremendous results I advise everyone to use it in order to get sales results and others I thank everyone who contributes

albalawi stores
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Clever Ads replied January 26, 2023

Hi there albalawi stores owner,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

It means so much to us to know that you would recommend the app to other online business owners!

If you have any questions concerning our app don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleveradsand we will be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

January 14, 2023

Tool ist einfach zu nutzen, allerdings fehlt mit die richtige Spracheinstellung. Wir arbeiten für die Schweiz und benötigen die Deutsche Unterstützung

Ohne Limit
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Clever Ads replied February 2, 2023

Hello Ohne Limit store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our app!

I have already reached out to you via email regarding your the issue you're pointing at. We are sorry to hear about it but happy that we were able to assist you in resolving the misunderstanding.

If there’s anything else you’d like to suggest you can contact us at support@cleverads.com and we’d be happy to help you. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Edited January 14, 2023

I've been using Clever for my Google Ads and Shopping campaigns and I couldn't be happier with the results. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to manage all of my campaigns in one place. The real game-changer, however, has been the automation and optimization features. The machine learning algorithms used by Clever have significantly improved my ad performance and increased my ROI. I've also noticed a significant reduction in the time and resources I've had to spend on managing my campaigns. I highly recommend Clever to any business looking to streamline their Google Ads and Shopping efforts.

K&M8
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi there K&M8 store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Feedback is a super valuable tool for us to keep on improving our services.

We're glad that you are enjoying using our app and that you found our app was easy to use; it's great to know you would recommend us to other business/store owners.

If there’s anything else you’d like to suggest or if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com and we’d be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Edited January 15, 2023

easy to install. It only took a few minutes to create the first campaign. WE'LL SEE IN A FEW DAYS IF IT WORKS

Xo Fine Art
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 12, 2023

Great app to use for marketing your products and google searches. I wish I would have used it sooner!

Griffin Furniture
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

Hello Griffin Furniture store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review.

We hope you are enjoying using our app!

Please if you ever need extra support, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email at support@cleverads.com. We will happily help you.

Best wishes,

January 12, 2023

rthrthrthrthrthrthcs eqwdqwdqqwdwrthrthrthrthrthrthcs eqwdqwdqqwdwd eqwcrthrthrthrthrthrthcs eqwdqwdqqwdwd eqwcrthrthrthrthrthrthcs eqwdqwdqqwdwd eqwcrthrthrthrthrthrthcs eqwdqwdqqwdwd eqwcrthrthrthrthrthrthcs eqwdqwdqqwdwd eqwcd eqwc

Musthaverank1
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hello Musthaverank1 store owner,

Thanks for your five star review and for giving our app a shot!

If you are facing any trouble or if you may need some extra support please contact us at support@cleverads.com and we will be happy to assist you!

Kind regards,

January 12, 2023

............................................................................................................

ravvys
Time spent using app: 11 days

Hello ravvys store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We’re glad you are finding our app helpful.

If there is any suggestion you would like to send for us to make your experience better please don’t hesitate to email us at support@cleverads.com. Also, if you have any questions or doubts we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

Edited January 16, 2023

Set up very helpful. I love the suggestions. I just did not like that I had to spend 15.00 plus a day instead of 5.00.

*********Update: I was having another issue with sitting the location when setting up the ad, but Benjamin Grimes helped me a lot. He didn't only helped me but he helped the ours that will come after me. Customer's service and satisfaction is a must and I've received it. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Benjamin Grimes

Jammin Jue
Time spent using app: 5 days
Clever Ads replied January 13, 2023

Hi Jammin Jue,

Thank you for your feedback!

We're glad to hear that you found the set up helpful and appreciate your suggestions. We want to let you know that you do have the option to select $5 as your average daily budget! This can be done during the set up and it can be adjusted in the "Metrics" section of the app.

We will reach out to you via email to make sure you get this information!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Warm regards,