Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

AlphaStorePR

This app work perfectly. I started selling more and getting more conversion. I recommend this app 100%

MobiCrew

I USE THIS APP TO PUT UP ADS FOR MY SHOPIFY ACCOUNT AND IT IS EASY TO USE. I LIKE THIS APP & I PREFER

Hi there, MobiCrew!

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. It was great just chatting with you via the Support Chat. I really hope the changes we made to your keywords get your Google Ads campaigns rolling in the right direction. Please check in with us as discussed in a week or so to go over your campaigns.

Warm wishes and best of luck,

All Source Fashion

I used this app to try and get conversions, but it was set as click for pay. I specifically operate in the US, whereas every visitor who came to the website was from a foreign country and unable to buy. Not what I wanted.

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, All Source Fashion. We highly appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, we did notice that there were several changes made to your geotargeting settings on the app dashboard, which may have affected the performance of your ads.

In any case, we would love to help you get everything set up properly and give you a personal "tour" of our app and services, if you're still interested, as customer satisfaction is very important to a small business like ours. Kindly respond to the email we sent you and we can start from there.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-Nikki, Account Manager

shop.dstok

j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application j'ai utiliser cette application

Hi shop.dstok

Thank you so much for your feedback. The opinion of our customers is something very important that allows us to continue improving.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

RoadStep

Great app. Helped me with my google ads. I will keep an eye to see how I can improve my ads and use the full potential of this app.

Hi, RoadStep!

Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts. We are glad that we got you started on the right foot with your Google Ads. If you ever get stuck, message us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

La'Chelle Boutique

I just installed the app so I haven't had time to see its effect. However the installation was smooth and easy. Hope this helps with increasing my conversions.

Hi La'Chelle Boutique

Thank you so much for your nice review. It is a pleasure to hear that the installation process has been easy for you, I hope we can continue to help you improve.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Bath Outlet

good appfsdfsdfdsfsdfdsfdsfsdvfdsvdsvfsdsdfvxvdfvdasfdfvdfdvzcfZFcSDfczcDScfSDfcScfsdfdsdfcdsfasdfsfdsfvd

August 31, 2021

Hi, Bath Outlet! Thanks for leaving a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you need any assistance.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Ammuri Skincare

helpful app, very easy and simple...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, Ammuri Skincare!

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let me know if you need any help at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

The Lords House Co

Easy to use and works great with my company we have gained over 4,000 views with our store because of this app!

Hi, Lords House Co!

We are so glad to here that you've been able to generate 4,000 views with our app! We wish you nothing but the best on your Google Ads journey.

Happy selling,

Aoodor LLC

it is an awesome app, but still need time to use all the fuctions, probably 1 month. hope it is useful