Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

131 - 140 of 1969 reviews

Rentoza

Clever Commerce has been amazing. Great plugin to our store with ease of use and great AI and automation capability. We have registered for a premium subscription and our account lead Nikki Del Rosario has been spectacular. Extremely knowledgeable, very informed and has been able to solve any issue we have had with Ads as well as across the google suite. Highly recommend utilising this API and premium specifically.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mishaan! We appreciate your confidence and satisfaction in our services. Your feedback means a lot to us. We look forward to continuing working with you as a premium customer!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

Just added this app and am hopeful. They assign you a client contact with the Pro plan, so you can directly communicate with a human about your campaigns. My rep, Carlos, has been very responsive and helpful so far. The only thing I don't like is their support and my client contact never seem to be online or available at the same time as me (Pacific Standard Time). I see they are based in Madrid and Malaga - so that's my only complaint. But they look like a very professional company online (Clever eCommerce). I will update my review in a month once I have seen what they can do.

Hi, Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints owner,

Thank you for taking the time to give such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it! I am glad to hear that Carlos has been able to assist you with your campaigns. Unfortunately, we cannot change time zones - we wish we could.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

AromaSutra by Lekhh Enterprises

VER NICE APP..................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, AromaSutra owner!

Thanks for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it!

Finerblack Jewelry

keep getting issues with google shopping and contacting the customer service, they apparently keep working on it but issue is never solved. Also the communication is complicated as it seem I am talking every time with someone else and not my original ad manager so i have to write again and again . Original: Good help from Carlos to set up our first campaigns and clever tips on how to run them. Need to test the app on the long run but seems to be working just fine and integrates all possible kind of campaigns, including retargeting

November 1, 2021

Hi, Finerblack Jewelry owner!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts.

I am glad that Carlos was able to assist. We would be more than happy to help you at support@cleverecommerce.com with any further questions.

Hummel's Fitness and Camping

The app is fine but it does tend to crash a bit on the mobile and even pc. Just need to refresh the page and all is good.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Hummel's Fitness and Camping owner!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback - we really appreciate it! We will try to incorporate it into our next update.

Mariano Shop

creates the campaigns with ease. can t wait to see what more it does. I plan to explore all options.

Hi, Mariano Shop owner!

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear that you were able to create your Google Ads campaigns with us through Clever.

Warm wishes,

saralegui

The Best app Ever. Super easy and fast to get started. Great functionality! Functions very well and it's certainly the best out of the current ones out there.

Hi, Saralegui owner!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Ider Furniture

Easy to set up campaigns, it is good for merchants who does not have Google Adwords experience. This app can set the campaigns for you in one click.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Ider Furniture owner!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback - we really appreciate it!

Happy selling,

Wintersheart

Very poor choice of advertising, over 80% of what they advertised were out of stock or other unavailable (e.g. wholesale only) product links. The products were all flagged not for the Google channel, but they ignored that. Furthermore, they do not include you brand as a negative keyword, and even have a search specifically for your brand. This means when an existing customer already knows your brand and is searching for you, they may get an advert shown above the actual search results and click on that instead, costing you money and associating the sale with Google Ads, even though the customer was already searching for you. The also did not include utm_campaign tracking identifiers, so they did not show up in the Shopify Marketing report. (I had to add these manually myself). Trial it for a month if you must, in case it works better for you, but in our case it performed very poorly.

October 25, 2021

Hi Wintersheart owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts after using our service. We strive to take customer feedback into consideration while improving our services for future users.

After looking further into your concern alongside my Tech Team, we have found some discrepancies from your Shopify site that may have played a role in the lack of campaign performance that you have experienced - my sincerest apologies for this mishap.

Since October 5, 2021, the Clever-created campaigns generated 181 clicks as reflected in your Google Ads account. Additionally, it looks like your campaigns were running on quite a low budget; that being said, 181 clicks garnered by the Google Ads created by Clever ecommerce is quite a high amount given said budget.

I truly understand your frustration and I am so sorry that you have not seen the results you were hoping for. I would like to note that individual campaign tracking is not available in our Basic plan which is the plan you were subscribed to; this plan does include the pixel integration for conversion tracking purposes. For your understanding, Clever uses your brand as a keyword for remarkerting campaigns and to prevent competitors from stealing any potential customers.

I hope this clears things up a bit and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

Jae & Jah Kids Clothing Store

I really love this app for my store. Its an excellent app to use on your Shopify store. It very easy to use.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Jae & Jah Kids owner!

We are glad to hear you are having a positive experience with our app!

Happy selling,