Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited December 29, 2022

I was very hopeful from the start, i expected great things from partnering with GOOGLE advertising but before i could even get my website up and running i was flagged for: '' suspicious payments'' but i had never paid anything. So now i am hoping to be able to figure this mistake out with GOOGLE tomorrow. It would be devastating to be banned for life over something I didn't do, with no chance to fix it.

Partners-in-Krime
December 28, 2022

Great app so far! I have been seeing traffic come in and am eager to see if I get any results! fingers crossed

The Travel Spray
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited December 28, 2022

I just started it, and it is alright. I will appreciate it once I have utilized its full quality. I can hardly wait to use it in my store.

Ecstatic
December 28, 2022

Super simple and near immediate results! Clever is a great option for most Shopify Stores looking for ease in ad creation.

The Mini Branch
December 28, 2022

It isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.

Sam Gallery
Egypt
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 28, 2022

experience utilisateur tres agreable. simple et facile, le contenu est tres explicite. il suffit de suivre les etapes.

SLASH
Morocco
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited December 28, 2022

Awesome way to get exposure for beginning businesses. Very easy to navigate and get what you need from it.

DZNGenetics
December 27, 2022

So far, so good as long as it works still have to finish up and link everything...........so will see

herbieswish.net
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited December 26, 2022

it is confusing app to use. And the process takes too long to make. it might take your money without telling you.

PetLove
Time spent using app: 19 days
Clever Ads replied January 13, 2023

Hi PetLove,

Thank you for your feedback!

We apologize for any confusion or frustration you may have experienced while using our app. Our team has already reached out to you via email to offer assistance and address any issues you may have encountered.

We appreciate your input and are constantly working to improve the user experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Warm regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

December 26, 2022

Very easy to read step-by-step tutorials on how to set up your account There’s no other app I would rather use

Zakashi Home