Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

121 - 130 of 1966 reviews

Trendzium

Excellent app to boost your sales , i highly recommend it for all shopfiy stores, looking forward to see the results

Hi there!

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it.

Warm wishes from Clever,

novmtl

Amazing App so far. I already had conversion few conversions. I'm happy of result. Hope my optimisation with this app ll continue to improve.

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are so happy to hear that you have already gotten some conversions.

Amazing Warehouse inc.

I used this app to create add for google, look good and professional ,and they have good support team

November 15, 2021

Hi, Amazing Warehouse owner!

Thanks for the 5-star review - it means a lot!

We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience with our app.

Happy selling,

BeerNovelties

It was easy but a little too easy. Still figuring out navigation. Some products have been rejected and I'm not sure why, but figuring it out

Hi BeerNovelties owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

If you need help with the products that have been rejected still, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com for further assistance.

Happy selling,

dvencor.net

Wasn’t a very quick set up, it should be a more less particular process so that people do not feel intimidated by something that may be doing this for there first time.

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback as it helps us improve our service for future users. We have tried making set up as easy as possible in 5 easy steps so users start on the right foot. If you would like to specify your concern in depth, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes,

Kartscape Jewelry

got a great hike on my sales of 2k21 . One must try this as one of the top lead promotor for the startup for engagement growth.

November 1, 2021

Hi, Kartscape Jewelry owner!

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you have gotten a spike in sales.

All the best,

Wayanad Green Fresh

Good, easy to install. When I asked some doubt on pixel, chat executive informed me to contact technical team. Din inform where , how etc

November 1, 2021

Hi, Wayanad Green Fresh owner!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

I am glad to hear we were able to assist you.

Rentoza

Clever Commerce has been amazing. Great plugin to our store with ease of use and great AI and automation capability. We have registered for a premium subscription and our account lead Nikki Del Rosario has been spectacular. Extremely knowledgeable, very informed and has been able to solve any issue we have had with Ads as well as across the google suite. Highly recommend utilising this API and premium specifically.

October 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mishaan! We appreciate your confidence and satisfaction in our services. Your feedback means a lot to us. We look forward to continuing working with you as a premium customer!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

Just added this app and am hopeful. They assign you a client contact with the Pro plan, so you can directly communicate with a human about your campaigns. My rep, Carlos, has been very responsive and helpful so far. The only thing I don't like is their support and my client contact never seem to be online or available at the same time as me (Pacific Standard Time). I see they are based in Madrid and Malaga - so that's my only complaint. But they look like a very professional company online (Clever eCommerce). I will update my review in a month once I have seen what they can do.

Hi, Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints owner,

Thank you for taking the time to give such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it! I am glad to hear that Carlos has been able to assist you with your campaigns. Unfortunately, we cannot change time zones - we wish we could.

If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

AromaSutra by Lekhh Enterprises

VER NICE APP..................................................................................................................................................................

Hi, AromaSutra owner!

Thanks for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it!

All the best,