Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Ads Channel & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

121 - 130 of 2090 reviews

royal us honey

Too early to tell, so far all is good. I would like to have chosen the product line. but a general ad campaign is fine to start. After some performance numbers come in, then we will decide to upgrade or not. Enjoy The Day!

Hi Royal us honey,

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying our app! Thank you for using our app and for leaving us such valuable feedback!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding our app or your account, please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com.

All the best,

Kegerator Online

This is the second or third review. please update my completed tasks. it is still a task to complete. please fix

Hi Kegerator Online,

We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

If you ever need any assistance with anything, please feel free to use our live chat support service or email us at support@cleverads.com.

Sealvy

Location France

Application génial et super , tant au niveau ergonomique, que d'expérience client.
Agréable et pratique.

Hi Sealvy,

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires, nous travaillons chaque jour pour continuer à améliorer notre application.

OH Fashion

Time spent using app 1 day

It was very easy to install. I will see how is doing the ads and if the conversion of the store increase.

Hi OH Fashion owner,

We are happy to hear that you're excited to start using Clever! We hope your first week with us has been a positive one.

Lorri's Stuff

Location Israel

Easy to set up up to the point it asks to configure tags. Now I'm completely lost. Trying to work it out but I wish things weren't so complicated for the layman.

Hi Lorri's Stuff owner,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support@cleverads.com and we'd be happy to help you with anything.

Best regards,

Crazy Panda Creations

Location South Africa

Was stuck at first but communication is quite good with developers. Still trying to see if this works for me.

Hi Crazy Panda Creations owner,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to know the communication with our team is fluid and useful. If there is anything else you'd like to suggest for us to make your experience even better, please email us at support@cleverads.com.

Vividishop.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi Vividishop.com,

We appreciate your feedback but if there’s anything you want to ask us specifically, feel free to reach out at support@cleverads.com

Tiptop - Einrichtung

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

a avery helpfull App, let the work go up and a very fast answer from the costumer service, Manon helped me too much to understandung the way and how to use the App in good way

Hi Tiptop store owner,

Thank you for the generous 5 star review! We hope you continue to enjoy our app and explore all the different features available.

Happy Selling,

Velin Fashion

I started using this app, so far so good I hope to see results soon definitely will update my review once I see the traffic increasing in my site

Hi Velin Fashion store owner,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We do hope you find our app useful and easy to navigate! We would love to help you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our app.

Please feel free to use our live chat support or contact us at support@cleverads.com

Discount Tools NZ

Location New Zealand

So far so good Carlos seems to understand what we are trying to achieve & get to the goals we want. Hoping for good results

Hi Discount Tools NZ owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,