Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

151 - 160 of 1966 reviews

selfcare-revolution

helps me generating customers. Unfortunately no proper conversion yet, but I expect this with the following accounts

Hi Self Care Revolution owner,

Thank you for leaving your feedback! I kindly remind you that it takes about 2-3 weeks in order to see the true benefits from your Google Ads campaigns as Google is learning where to place your ads to the right customers. You can always reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

Discountszone

I'm trying this app. I hope it'll help me sell my products online and build my audience to maximize my sales.

Hi DiscountsZone owner,

Thanks for leaving us the 5-star review!

We wish you nothing but the best on your ecommerce and Google Ads journey!

Warm wishes,

Modern Memory Design Picture frames

super fast to boost sales. use this if you want to boost your sales and not waste money on just click

Hi Modern Memory Design owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We appreciate your kind words as this means the world to us!

We are so happy to hear that your sales have gone up!

Callistaa

Best service. I got more than what I could have expected. I have paid very little compared to the services I am getting. My account manager Carlos Gonzalez is very helpful. He helped me in a very personal way, even with very small things. The support team is so fast and responsive. Most of the time, they respond within a few minutes. Overall great service at a very low price.

Hi Prince!

Thank you so much for your nice words, the feedback from our customers is something fundamental for us, as it will allow us to continue improving day by day.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Conral Pets

Started First Marketing campaign a few days ago. And no sales yet! what am I doing Wrong?Would appreciate somedody give me indications

Hi Conral Pets owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback as it helps us improve our service for future users.

Please send us an email explaining your concern at support@cleverecommerce.com as we'd love to help!

All the best,

Essence Hair Boutique

so far so good hope to make lots of sales. so far so good hope to make lots of sales. so far so good hope to make lots of sales.

Hi Essence Hair Boutique owner,

Thanks for leaving us your review! We love hearing from our customers!

We hope you get a lot more sales, too! Reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com with any questions or concerns you may have.

Warm wishes,

House of Flowers

not sure if it works or not just downloaded it. will upadate once i use this app. i hope it doesnt rips me off.

Hi House of Flowers owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts as customer feedback is a top priority at Clever.

If you have any questions or concerns when it comes to billing, please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Cay's Creative Designs

It can be confusing set up, too many accounts to link to use the website. I am not sure why I am forced to write a review before I even set up my account and see results from it..

Hi Cay's Creative Designs owner,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your thoughts as use customer feedback to better our services at Clever.

I would like to note that customers are not forced to leave a review as doing so would go against our status as a Shopify Partner. If you still have lingering questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com as we'd be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,

hypegrl

Awesome App and Very Friendly! Started using on store recently and conversions have increased! Well done!

Hi Hypegrl owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words!

We are so happy to hear that you are getting more and more conversions.

SMTInc

Just started using this app..so far so good..no feedback before using it. Very interesting though as partnered with google so trustworthy already.

October 6, 2021

Hi, SMTInc! Thanks for leaving a review! As a small company, we highly value your feedback. We'd love to hear an update once you get a chance to try out our features. Please don't hesitate to contact us via chat or support@cleverecommerce.com in case you need any assistance.

Happy selling!