Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Ads Channel & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

BOMARKT

Location Germany

Very fast setup, quick response to our emails and serious technical team, absolutely perfect, thank you

Hi BOMARKT Store Owner,

Wow, thank you for the glowing review! Reviews like these are what keeps us going and improving (; I'm happy to hear that you found our app easy to use and our support team, helpful.

If you every need any extra support or assistance, please reach out to us at support@cleverads.com and we will be happy to help!

Solar Energizers

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

i am tsting now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Solar Energizers Store Owner,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope you find our app helpful and suggest you experiment with all the features we offer!

Please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com for any questions or concerns regarding your account and we will be happy to help (:

OAKTREE CASE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I did not see my Adword campaign on my adword account yet. I hope it works as expected. It is very early stage to give this review. I will give 5 stars after trying it 30 days period if it really brings me real cost affactive sales

Hi Oaktree Case store owner,

We appreciate your time and feedback. You should be able to see your campaigns in your Google Ads account once the campaigns are uploaded by your account manager.

If the problem continues, please reach out to us at support@cleverads.com and we would love nothing more than to help you!

Tom Oliver Nutrition

so far so good bit early to judge performance, but will update after trial ends to see how well it works

Hi Tom Oliver Nutrition Store Owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad to hear that you're having a pleasant experience with our app so far and only hope that this continues to be the case!

Please feel free to contact us at any moment, for any additional help or support by contacting us at support@cleverads.com.

MEGA LIGHTING

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

nolrm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi Mega Lighting Store Owner,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy our app and remember, we're always just one email or chat away! Please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com or through the live chat support.

Scoot City Ltd

Time spent using app About 1 month

Not great results after running my campaign for nearly 10 days and spending around £350. First after installing and connecting my google ads acc, the banners were launched without any prior discussion. This only happens on a premium plan, they also suppose to support banners creatives on this higher plan. Having said that my account manager really struggled to create any decent banners for me, I've since uninstalled. It may be ok for some businesses starting out, but unfortunately I'm not one of them.

Hi Scoot City Ltd store owner,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that you found our app easy to use! We're constantly working to improve our software and features and hope you continue to enjoy them!

Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverads.com for any additional assistance.

SpaggShop

Location Germany

i think this would help me ,as i'm at beginning right now.need some time to learn how it works,not working extra with google ads/etc

Hi SpaggShop store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We also hope this app benefits you and your business. Our main goal is to facilitate the process of creating online campaigns for you!

If you ever have any questions regarding how to use our app, please feel free to use our live chat support or contact us at support@cleverads.com.

IdyllicStudio

Location Romania

I just start, I will came back whit opinions . for now I do not really know how to use it , but I am learning

Hi IdyllicStudio store owner,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We do hope you find our app useful and easy to navigate! We would love to help you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding our app.

Please feel free to use our live chat support or contact us at support@cleverads.com

TAgio

Location Germany

Bisher hat alles super funktioniert und die Einrichtung klappt gut. Die einzelnen Schritte sind erklärt

Hi TAgio store owner,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you found our setup process easy. We hope you continue to enjoy our app and please feel free to reach us at support@cleverads.com if you need any assistance with your account.

Boss Haggs

I'm still trying to figure it out..............................................................................

April 8, 2022

Hi Boss Haggs store owner,

We appreciate your feedback and we apologize if you haven't been fully satisfied with our app.

Your account manager has reached out to you via email to see if there's something more we can do for you. We would love to work this through with you.