Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited January 16, 2023

Very buggy at setting up. It wants me to add each city I am selling to, which would be a large list as I am selling to the whole US. Nope, I can't add just "united states", it doesn't allow me. I can't add specific cities either, it just allows one word and you can browse only the first five suggestions.
And it keeps the first character when I want to delete everything, and I have to click before that character, add a new one then I can delete the character that I wanted to remove.

Brandless Artist
Hungary
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Clever Ads replied January 17, 2023

Hello Brandless Artist!

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We apologize for the difficulty you experienced during the set up. We understand that having to add each city/state individually can be time-consuming, especially for sellers who are selling to the entire US.

We will work to improve this feature to allow for more streamlined set up. We also appreciate you bringing attention to the issue with removing characters and will work to address this issue as well.

Be advised that we have already resolved your set up issue and sent you multiple emails with very important updates. So, please have a look while we eagerly await your reply!

Warm regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

January 16, 2023

Top app! Handig te gebruiken, geen klachten. Installatie en alles loopt naar behoren, support is ook zeer vriendelijk.

aggilee
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 days
Clever Ads replied January 25, 2023

Hi there aggilee store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback!

We’re glad you are happy with our services and you find our app a useful and easy tool to use.

Please if you ever have any concerns contact us at our email address support@cleverads.com and we will be happy to help you.

January 15, 2023

aXsdavcfdsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Zamudio V Heel
Time spent using app: 5 days

Hi there Zamudio V Heel store owner,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We’re glad you are finding our app helpful.

If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email at support@cleverads.com. We will be happy to assist you.

January 15, 2023

Very awesome and easy to use
To be honest it has a lot of features that make advertisement very easy.

Brawlhalla Store
Egypt
Time spent using app: 11 days

Hi there Brawlhalla Store owner

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

We are thrilled to hear that you found our app to be very easy to use! We take pride in making our app user-friendly and packed with features that make advertisement easier.

If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email at support@cleverads.com. We will be happy to assist you.

January 15, 2023

The app seems super useful and great to get you going. My campaign hasn't started yet but I can't wait to see if it can grow my business to new heights!

Dark Dove
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 15, 2023

good app and i like it gfthjkjhgfxcvbmlhgfddfghjklmùmlxwxcvbn,;jhgfghjkl jgfghjiuyghuyfdtiuoiuyoiuyuiuyuiou

Verxex vx
Belgium
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
Clever Ads replied January 26, 2023

Hi there Verxex vx store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review.

We’re glad you’re satisfied with our app and you find it useful.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us through email at support@cleverads if you have any questions regarding our app. We will be happy to help you.

January 14, 2023

avis de test

ApprentiFaire
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
Clever Ads replied February 1, 2023

Bonjour propriétaire de la boutique ApprentiFaire,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de partager votre expérience avec nous. Vos commentaires sur notre service sont extrêmement précieux pour nous. Nous les prenons très au sérieux.

Je vous ai déjà contacté par courriel électronique au sujet de votre compte Google Ads! Je vous prie de vérifier votre boite mail pour pouvoir résoudre les problèmes de votre compte Google dès que possible.

Nous attendons avec impatience votre réponse,

Bien à vous,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

Edited January 14, 2023

It is beautiful and gives tremendous results I advise everyone to use it in order to get sales results and others I thank everyone who contributes

albalawi stores
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Clever Ads replied January 26, 2023

Hi there albalawi stores owner,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review.

It means so much to us to know that you would recommend the app to other online business owners!

If you have any questions concerning our app don’t hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleveradsand we will be happy to assist you.

January 14, 2023

Tool ist einfach zu nutzen, allerdings fehlt mit die richtige Spracheinstellung. Wir arbeiten für die Schweiz und benötigen die Deutsche Unterstützung

Ohne Limit
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
Clever Ads replied February 2, 2023

Hello Ohne Limit store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our app!

I have already reached out to you via email regarding your the issue you're pointing at. We are sorry to hear about it but happy that we were able to assist you in resolving the misunderstanding.

If there’s anything else you’d like to suggest you can contact us at support@cleverads.com and we’d be happy to help you. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Warm regards,

Edited January 14, 2023

I've been using Clever for my Google Ads and Shopping campaigns and I couldn't be happier with the results. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to manage all of my campaigns in one place. The real game-changer, however, has been the automation and optimization features. The machine learning algorithms used by Clever have significantly improved my ad performance and increased my ROI. I've also noticed a significant reduction in the time and resources I've had to spend on managing my campaigns. I highly recommend Clever to any business looking to streamline their Google Ads and Shopping efforts.

K&M8
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi there K&M8 store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Feedback is a super valuable tool for us to keep on improving our services.

We're glad that you are enjoying using our app and that you found our app was easy to use; it's great to know you would recommend us to other business/store owners.

If there’s anything else you’d like to suggest or if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at support@cleverads.com and we’d be happy to help you.