CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

JR Decal Wall Stickers

Signup as a Premium account and paid 21th of July . After paid my account turned into a basic account. Contact them several time and they ask for payment proof. I sent them the proof after that nobody try to contact me they are lost. Every 24th hour the app disconnected from my account and I need to re connect from the beginning. Total waste of money and time.

miniarctics

App works perfectly. Great service and quality! Really happy with how the campaign came out and the results as they followed.

Bigdealservices1

isntalei recentemente portanto tou na fase de "testing" para ver as funcionalidades e os progressos, mas para ja é facil de se configurar

Pupper Pet Supply

The app is easy to use and easy to set up. the only issue that I have is that I felt like the set up time took too long but maybe that was my fault

Love From Ghana

I used google ads for my page and it was great! They showed me different ways to bring traffic to my page

BIZARRE FASHIONS

So far looks good. It easy to setup. Hope to get some conversations and sales. It is really annoying that is asking you for a feedback.

Velucio

Absolutely disgusting! Signed up over a week ago, received no response to any of my enquiries over first few days. Decided to try to set up integration myself, however this didn't work either. Then paid for the $99 subsciption as it was the only way I could get an account manager. Have since emailed the account manager 3 times with no response whatsoever. It's now been over a week, they have taken my subscription, happily taken my $99 premium upgrade, yet their app doesn't work and they haven't responded to a single contact request. Have now reported for fraud. Avoid at all costs!

Flozzo

PAMOJA ART

Setting this up was so easy, i'll keep watching to see how effective the ads are but so far i''m happy with it

CellGood

Good app, does what it says overall, nothing to complain about yet. I hope to see some good results