Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

متجر الزيد

اعجبني كثيرا انه جيد جدا يمكنني إنشاء الحملات الإعلانية بكل سهولة والاطلاع على نتائجها واحصائيتها ومدى فعاليتها

Fultro

Now we know why they call it "Clever". Hands down one of the best apps for small to large businesses looking for immediate implementation and marketing expansion. We were given a live Google professional to help us manage our campaigns, support our business marketing plans, and provide direct app support. A must-have app!

August 9, 2021

Hi, Fultro Owner! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! The Clever team and I are delighted to know you're satisfied with our app's service. As we are still a small team, we work very hard every day to ensure we meet your standards! Thank you for choosing us.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

True Blue Gear

Setup was a breeze, especially compared to other apps. I'm excited about how Clever is going to impact our sales!

August 9, 2021

Hi, True Blue Gear owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback - very much appreciated!

We are glad to hear that setup was a breeze!

Happy selling,

JC Lineup

excelente . thanks fidovºujvfvoºuvºpogv
vfrovgrvpihgjvçkgrhvpk
rovjribjtpobutopbutopvujptoujborptbpotrihvpiortjvpot

Loud Sisters Shop

Still learning, but I think this app has a lot of potential! The onboarding process was a little confusing. I would have like to know more about why and how things were being set up before I started, but customer support has been good so far.

August 9, 2021

Hi, Loud Sisters Shop owner!

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your thoughts. Thank you very much!

As always, we can answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

Lullipop Crypto

Used this to help streamline advertisement, it helped out a lot for our store. We would highly recommend this app.

Hi Lullipop Crypto owner,

Thank you very much for your kind words. The opinion of our customers is something fundamental that helps us to improve every day.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos González Martín
Account Manager

Chideno Canada

Absolutely needed app. Easy and user friendly to use and hands off. Support is absolutely great. Legit need for anyone else like me wishing to put things on autopilot.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us your kind words! It has been a blast supporting you on your Clever journey.

Let me know if you need any more help via our email thread that we've got going.

Best wishes,

GOANGIRL

I am trying out this app for Google Ads. However, it needs to be more user friendly. e.g. I can't easily find how to cancel the service if and when I want to do it. Overall it is quite automated. I will wait for the results.

Hi, GOANGIRL!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback as we take it into consideration when updating our app. If you need to cancel, you can easily do so by simply contacting us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

Lekestue AS

Not a bad app and service. Saved me time and when I needed help, service and answers came fast. Definitely positive start. didn't give 5 stars just because haven't used app for long enough to see output of it.

August 4, 2021

Hi Lekestue AS,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We hope our app will help you as much as possible with your Google Ads campaigns!

Happy selling,

Northsill

Great App will use again, I found this app to be very helpful when first starting my journey using Google ads.

August 2, 2021

Hi, Northsill owner!

Thanks for your kind words. We are so glad to hear that you found our app useful!

We wish you well on your Google Ads journey!

Best,