Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

91 - 100 of 1984 reviews

Le Famille Industrial Supplies Store

Great App! Easy to interact with, would recommend to anybody. The app does a lot of the work for you.

February 8, 2022

Hi Le Famille Industrial Supplies Store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words!

We really appreciate you recommending our app to other users - we hope you get the most out of it!

Sattva Ayurvedic Herbs

I used this app and i can improve my web in algorithms which are not before, is better because i can use my focus energy on other fields which my company needs.

February 8, 2022

Hi Sattva Ayurvedic Herbs owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts - we really appreciate it!

We are glad to hear that the easy setup process helped you save some time and energy! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

Triple Deal

good so far. I will continue to use app. It was easy to install. I am now waiting for result. I think it works

Hi, Triple Deal owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. I am glad setting Clever up was a breeze for you.

MDC

Excellent and easy to use. Look forward to getting more results with the team here. Great user interface

Hi, MDC owner!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback - we're glad to hear that you are enjoying the user interface! If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a message at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

vviiptrend

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!

CKS Performance US

Carlos was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend Clever Ads! The app was intuitive and extremely simple to use.

February 3, 2022

Hi CKS Performance US owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a shout-out - you were very nice to work with! We love knowing that you'd recommend Clever Ads!

Carlos, Account Manager

Yoke Wellness

good customer service. in the initial trail phase but hoping to see some good results to help me simplify my store!

Hi Yoke Wellness owner,

Thank you for the taking the time to leave us your thoughts - Manon and I really appreciate it! It was a pleasure assisting via Clever Chat.

If you ever need more help, please message us again from your Clever Dashboard or send us an email at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling and warm regards,
Manon and Isaiah, Account Managers

Companhia do Uniforme

The free version os Clever is super helpful. I'll upgrade to pro version to get more benefits from tem app.

Hi Companhia do Uniforme owner,

Thanks for leaving your thoughts - I am glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with Clever! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

The Masked Frenchie

So far so good - I'm damn struggling at setting up ads normally, I save a lot of time and nerves with Clever Ads. thanks.

Hi The Masked Frenchie owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so glad to hear that you saved time and got through the set up process easily.

If you ever need any help, please reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm wishes and happy selling,

Christus Threads

Too early to ask me this questions when I am starting to go thru the check list. WIll report back when I know more

January 27, 2022

Hi Christus Threads owner,

We understand that you just installed and we don't expect an immediate review! We do appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts and would love for you to update this review after giving our app a try for a couple weeks.