4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly management of Google Ads campaigns. They value its automation features, such as keyword optimization and bid adjustment, for enhancing campaign performance and saving time. The customer support, particularly Benjamin Grimes, is commended for their expertise. The app effectively boosts website traffic and conversions, with Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing features being notably beneficial. The reporting dashboard is also favored for facilitating data-driven decisions.

December 28, 2017

I love this app and all the tips and information I get on how to run my store. I only wish that it was smoother to upload products into my store with certain merchandisers.

Chateauglo
August 2, 2020

App works perfectly. Great service and quality! Really happy with how the campaign came out and the results as they followed.

miniarctics
August 13, 2020

I've started using this App to help me with marketing my store and driving more traffic and more transactions. So far I like the layout and the ease of use and look forward to seeing its effectiveness!

The Purple Drawer
March 17, 2020

i just using the app and try it. hop it does the job let you know if i get people in i tell people take the risk

Jbaystores
Clever Ads replied March 18, 2020

Hey there!

Thanks for leaving a review, if you come across any questions feel free to reach out.

Good Luck!
Clever Team

July 31, 2019

its great app I love it to give a lot of option and also give free ads to support your small Projekt

Lamarquez
Clever Ads replied August 1, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear our app is benefitting you and we hope it continues to serve you well.

December 5, 2019

Hat mir sehr geholfen
Ich habe null Ahnung von Ads mit original app gibt es meiner Meinung nach viel zu viel Einstellugen

Style Bandit
Germany
Clever Ads replied December 13, 2019

Es freut uns sehr, dass wir dir erfolgreich helfen konnten deinen E-commerce Store zu vermarkten. Unser Ziel ist es am Ende des Tages, die schwierigen Aufgaben zu vereinfachen, sodass jedermann ohne Frustration Google Marketing betreiben kann.

Edited May 31, 2021

Esta aplicación me ha permitido mejorar mis anuncios de google y sobre todo automatizarlos todo. Muy contento!

Pevita
Spain
Clever Ads replied June 1, 2021

¡Hola!

Muchas gracias por tu reseña. Me alegro de que hayas podido mejorar tus Google Ads. Para cualquier cosa, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverecommerce.com.

¡Te deseo mucha suerte con tus campañas de Google Ads!

Un cordial saludo,
Isaiah, Junior Account Manager

Edited October 18, 2019

Can be abit confusing to understand at first but give it some time and attention to learn, but it has a job and it does it well, a must have to boosts any business

TeeGee Fashion
Clever Ads replied October 29, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving a review! It’s great to hear that you’ve had positive results with our app and we hope that these results only continue.

December 19, 2018

I give it 5 stars for how easy it was to set this up but wish it gave more examples or notes on the side so I know for sure that I am giving you the right information to optimize my online store.

On Lazy Days
December 4, 2022

love the app. wish there was more app like it. very easy to use. Good for the cost as well. Gives me all the info i need

TD Tech Geek