4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and precise targeting options. It's praised for boosting sales through features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The app provides comprehensive performance insights and automation capabilities, saving time on keyword optimization and ad targeting. The customer support, especially Benjamin Grimes, is commended for exceptional assistance. It's particularly useful for those unfamiliar with Google ads/shopping, streamlining campaign optimization, bid management, and performance tracking.

December 26, 2022

an amazing app that makes it so easy, I advise using it in all google ads
its creat campaigns and ads with very simple steps

Huduum
Egypt
November 7, 2019

Seems pretty useful. Still learning how to use it. Hopefully it will help me on google ads.

Inchir
Clever Ads replied November 12, 2019

We would love to hear back from you after you’ve used the app a little more and learned all the ins and outs. We hope that we will be able to have a positive impact on your business though!

May 16, 2018

Well so Far so Impressive, I have seen the Banners they have posted and now promoting for me plus pushing my Campaigns 2x Impressive ..so I really looking for to see what this Can do,, Only thing I would Change is if they Gonna use a Banner for a Pic Product wish they wouldve asked me which pic products I wanna used before doing it or give an option to choose or let you Choose but otherwise does what it says ..

Originalgadget
October 18, 2018

Great app - automates google adwords campaign so you don't have to worry about that - Free your time to focus on the more important things for your business.

LunasEssentials.com
3 months using the app
July 13, 2020

The setup was a breeze and the interface is nice and simple as well. Gonna keep it in my shop from now on

Virusoul
Clever Ads replied July 19, 2020

Hey there,

We are glad to hear everything went well. Please let us know if you need additional help!

Edited November 5, 2017

Looks to be a very easy way to generate many ads quickly. I am hopeful about this solution but honestly not sure yet about it. We will see what happens. I just submitted it, so far the service looks good.

Visit us at www.shapewearusa.com for a large selection of top brand shapewear and get Free Shipping today!

Shapewear Usa
February 19, 2019

It's a bit hard to review something you have only just downloaded & haven't seen any benefits from yet, but it was easy enough to set up, so fingers crossed it does better than I did with Google Ads!

DressYourWall
Netherlands
3 months using the app
October 26, 2021

VER NICE APP..................................................................................................................................................................

AromaSutra by Lekhh Enterprises
India
Clever Ads replied November 1, 2021

Hi, AromaSutra owner!

Thanks for the 5-star review! We really appreciate it!

All the best,
Isaiah, Account Manager

March 29, 2023

Good service and easy to use. Will recommend to others that are just getting started in the dropshipping and advertising world.

Apsara Jewelers
India
Clever Ads replied April 28, 2023

Hi there Apsara Jewelers store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! We are thrilled to hear that you found our service easy to use and that you would recommend us to others.

If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com.

All the best,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

Edited October 4, 2017

SCAM SCAM SCAM Do not install! Don't believe the 5 starts review.

I paused campaigns and they started them without telling me. When I checked my account I spent thousands of dollars! They refuse to give the money back. We disputed the money with our American Express and after few months we got our money back!

BTW I stopped the campaings because they faked the convertions. They never matched with Google Analitycs or my website.

ESTAFA! No instalar!

Pausé las campañas y ellos las iniciaron de nuevo sin decirme nada. Cuando mire mi cuenta habian gastado miles de dolares! Se negaron a devolvernos el dinero. Denunciamos la situacion a American Express y despues de meses hemos conseguido que nos devulevan todo el dinero.

Por cierto, pausamos las campañas porque esta gente falsea las converiones. Nunca coinciden en absoluto con los resutados de Google Analitycs o mi propia web!

Banda Bags