Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
September 7, 2017

I have tried setting up my AdWords campaigns before and always get emails about errors and violations. I installed Clever Adwords and they found the right keywords and setup my campaign flawlessly! Thank you, Clever Adwords!

Fantasyvapeshop
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 7, 2017

I love how easy it was to set up. I have been really struggling through the learning curve trying to handle adwords myself. Waiting to see how the ads are and how much traffic they bring. If this does well, I will be recommending this app to other store owners and using it in all my future stores.

Bb Daddy
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 6, 2017

Awesome service! Will most definitely recommend them to any of my friends!

Cart Ph
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 6, 2017

First time User. I hope it will take the burden of dealing with Adwords.

Leatherian Handcrafted
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 14, 2017

I would have to say stay away from this app. If you have a brand they will create ads that are quite damaging to it. I took a look at my ads being run after reading the 20 1 star reviews and sure enough they were absolutely hideous. I'm hoping that deleting the app will stop further charging to my ad account. And the amount of work left that I now have to fix is crazy. Who ever created the ads obviously is not an English speaker.

Do yourself a favor and click on the 1 star reviews or at the very least look at how your ads are written. They're written by someone whose first language is not English.

------------

Andreabonelli
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 5, 2017

Had a computer issues, technician helped me solve the problem easily, great product, great service, highly recommend

Beautycave
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 4, 2017

Great app! Easy to use and made a huge difference in the amount of traffic we received on our website!

All Things Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 4, 2017

Customer service is second to none

Ny Vape Co
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 4, 2017

im getting a lot of traffic because of this app

Gadgethomes
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 4, 2017

easy to use,waitting for the biggest successed

Eperiod Led