Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited September 14, 2017

I would have to say stay away from this app. If you have a brand they will create ads that are quite damaging to it. I took a look at my ads being run after reading the 20 1 star reviews and sure enough they were absolutely hideous. I'm hoping that deleting the app will stop further charging to my ad account. And the amount of work left that I now have to fix is crazy. Who ever created the ads obviously is not an English speaker.

Do yourself a favor and click on the 1 star reviews or at the very least look at how your ads are written. They're written by someone whose first language is not English.

------------

Andreabonelli
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 5, 2017

Had a computer issues, technician helped me solve the problem easily, great product, great service, highly recommend

Beautycave
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 4, 2017

Great app! Easy to use and made a huge difference in the amount of traffic we received on our website!

All Things Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 4, 2017

Customer service is second to none

Ny Vape Co
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 4, 2017

im getting a lot of traffic because of this app

Gadgethomes
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 4, 2017

easy to use,waitting for the biggest successed

Eperiod Led
China
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
September 4, 2017

Having a great time working with David. He's a pleasure to work with. I've noticed a huge improvement in my business since I've started working with Clever. I definitely recommend clever

Toro Sports Nutrition
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited September 2, 2017

excellent advisers, they know their work, they have helped me to implement my campaigns, they have great ideas. very professional. do not hesitate to work with this great team.e

Mi Ferre
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 2, 2017

Easy to install and use. Love the convenience and that it is on Shopify.

Byinviteonly
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 1, 2017

This has taken a load off my mind. While the app actually does what needs to be done, I can take my time to get my head around the how's, what's and why's about Google Adwords. Meanwhile, no time wasted and time is money, so no money wasted either! Ya singin my song, guys!

Bosskat