Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords & Shopping ads (COVID-19 50% Off)

Aristokratonline

Awesome App. The google ads created by Clever Adwords are very relevant and efficient.

Onlytime

I totally got this wrong yesterday with my review below - and I can only apologise for the mistake I made. These guys are GENUINE and I got the info wrong. My budget was controlled and they know what they are doing. I will leave the bad review on below so that if you had read it yesterday, you will see my apology today - I am going to use them again and we will let you know the results. How good will it be if we are successful coming from such a bad start (on my doing)

Previous Comments from Richard Reddington

Maniacs !!!! - they loaded up Adwords with 17 Campaigns at £3 per day without my knowledge. Nothing showed up on the Dashboard. Thank God Google got in touch and told me to update the T and C's and put the account on HOLD

Spent 75p per click !!!! and stopped it early - DO NOT TOUCH THIS APP UNLESS TO WANT TO LOSE A FORTUNE

Smartphone Photography

The guys from Clever Adwords are really hustling to get traffic to your site. Also if you have a problem, they help quick and easy.

Timelux Gr

The whole process is just 5 step less than 1 minute for my campaign

Keva J Swimwear

Just downloaded this! Was very easy... let’s see if it works!!

Gifted Astrology

This is my first Shopify store and my first time using AdWords. AdWords always seemed overwhelming (so I was avoiding it) but this app made the setup simple and easy. I'm now waiting to see my ads. I'll update this review once we start roll them out!
Jaye
www.Giftedastrology.com

Racing Additives

that was easy, creating more ai automation is the only way to go.

Ybst Wmerch

Had to organise our own assets and alter keywords however automation of ads is extremely straight forward once setup.

Madera Ph

These guys just populate your ads with pointless images saying different stuff from the ad text. Uploading links of products i have deleted and all full of rubbush

John Bull Trains

Very easy to setup and produces better ad setup based on your actual product categories rather than winging it. Fills the gaps in Google interface, which provides little or no guidance regarding developing the content for ads.