Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads, Remarketing & Shopping ads. Get Black Friday ads!

Dpoole

Wow instant action , really good !

Thanks a lot guys , really excellent ,

Daniel Poole .www.danielpoole.com

Pure Primal

Hao is fantastic. Anytime I need help (support or question), Hao replies immediately. So far, I'm very happy with the app, service, and customer support offered by this company!!!

Vossity

Surprised by the bad service reviews, I usually receive a response within 24 hours and have been great so far! Definitely recommend!

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

If you're a computer novice like me then this is brilliant. My campaign was up and running in no time and traffic started coming in so fast that I had to reduce my budget. I do not have a big budget to play with but the team were not put off by that and they work to the guidelines I set.

Very good and easy to set up. Definitely recommend.

Www.OliviaEsmeJewelleryandGifts.com

Dank Teez

Damn that was quick. They said 4 days, only took one night. I will leave another review as the adwords campaigns start working.

Urban Modesty Inc

initially i wasn't aware you should go into google ads to edit the campaigns. my opinion is the app does a majority of the work but highly recommend you edit the campaigns. jose spent an hour with me on the phone to help, very nice of him.

wish this team the best.

You Should Buy Art

Been waiting for this to get setup for 3 weeks. No response from their team.

Have no idea if it works or not but their service level is garbage. Wish Shopify would do a better job vetting service levels before they approve placement.

______

EDIT:

After posting this the team at Clever was responsive and took a look at the issue. So, I appreciate their actions and will update once we get some traffic results.

_____

EDIT 2:

We've been seeing positive traffic as a result of the new campaigns and are very pleased.

Riserart

These folks are great! Understood my product right away, and created some very well done artwork. Highly recommend.

Killerwaxx Singapore

This is my 2nd time giving review of this app. Appended was my first review last week. I have no association with this company. I am really amazed of how this app integrated into adwords, the visitors keep on flooding into my page since last week. To be honest, as far as i m concern, this app has already exceeded my expectations.

*****************************************
The campaigns were created not long ago. When i logged into my shopify account this afternoon, i was amazed with the number of visitors visited my store. This app is fantastic. I am looking forwards to see the results in the next few weeks.

Rvcoversdirect

We are looking to see some great results from this app.

It was easy to install and set up.

William