Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell | Reviews

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Sparkleandjade Com

Exactly what I was looking for to refer matching items that were in different shop categories and make it easier for my customer's to find. The customer service was quick to respond and get this set up to match my custom theme. The best part is that the app itself is quick to load the items that I am searching for to create the cross sell... very beneficial to a store with many of items.

Pictureline

We use Cross-Sell on our site for over 4,000 products, their support is very quick and helpful. They wen't above and beyond helping us customize their app for our sites needs. The app is very easy to use on the back end and it's easy to stylize for your sites branding.

I would say this is the best app for adding a related products section on your site.

FragranceOriginal.com

Great apps and outstanding customer service!

Kamal @ fragranceoriginal.com

Ron Bennett Menswear

This app is really easy to install, and does the job well.
www.eChic.com.au for Ron Bennett

Pawz Imprints

Cross-Sell provided the perfect solution for maintaining complete control over the recommended products area of my current shops.

With close to 1000 products across 2 stores, I was concerned that this type of customization was going to take forever to implement. Not only did Cross-Sell provide a seamless integration into my existing theme, the full-featured back-end allowed me to bring both sites up-to-date in no time at all. Not only does the app perform as promised, but the User Interface makes the process of updating and amending recommended products an actual pleasure.

Combined with the amazing support offered by Steve, this is an app that will be a fundamental component of all my future projects. Kudos, Steve, on creating a professional tool that offers incredible value at a price that is beyond fair.

Bokkie Kids

Cross-Sell is a great app and the support I received from Steve was awesome. He is super helpful and responds quickly to any emails for help. I would definitely recommend the Cross-Sell app.

Tee Trending

Cross-Sell is a ROCK SOLID app that delivers exactly as promised, in an intuitive environment that makes the process of adding specific, recommended products a very simple task.

With a huge inventory in this particular shop, I've been dreading the prospect of customizing recommended products. While I've only had Cross-Sell installed for less than 24 hours, I already consider this app to be a crucial component in the future of this shop and any future projects I have planned with Shopify.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel like a kid who just discovered that he got exactly what he wanted for Christmas!

Gadgitech ME Levant

Great Application that puts you in control of Related Items and does what it should.

Support was also great in tuning the images to fit my theme. Great job.

U-Handbag

Very happy with Cross Sell. Steve was very friendly and answered my emails swiftly. He set me up and performed my picky customisations. If only all customer service was of this high standard!

Using the app is simple (even for a total noob like me) and it looks great in my shop. Sales have boosted right from time of installation. I just wish I had this app from the word go! Get it. Highly recommended.

Laural Home

So far so good, there's a few things that need to be looked into but Steve was extremely helpful in setting up the app on our site and more than accommodating in making the app fit with our theme!