Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Washer Fan

Amazing app! We wanted something to increase our accessory sales and boy did it ever!!! I am not sure I can even do math that high to calculate how much this app increased our sales! :) We highly recommend it and wish we had found it much sooner!

TipTop Select

We just installed this app and had so much fun doing it as it was so easy. Great support from the team (Steve), so can't wait now to see the results in increased selling.

Bijouxbela

Updated May 30, 2018:

Just stopped by to let you know this app just keeps getting better and the support is equal to none. We opened a ticket on a mobile display issue and did not get the follow ups on the auto-reply. They came to our shop and sent us a direct message so we could communicate. Now that's Customer Support! The app looks gorgeous on all the themes we have used and some are not that easy to work with. Thank you, Josh!

on Oct 15, 2014:

Awesome app and developer! We could not be happier with the results. It works very well. Customer Service is outstanding, one of the very best. Thank you for a great app and support. It looks beautiful in our theme too. This app is a must for Shopify!

Carvin Audio

The app is just what we needed for our store. The customer support was very fast and the staff at Cross Sell went out of their way to meet our needs. They went above and beyond our expectations.

WESTWARD \\ LEANING

This is a fantastic app, and exactly what we were looking for. The developers were quick to respond to support requests and suggested ways to make recommendations look even cleaner on mobile. Highly recommended.

Fibre by Auskin

Definitely 5 Stars. Great app that does exactly what it says it does, and excellent support from Steve in getting it working seamlessly with the theme. A+

TALK AUDIO VISUAL

The app does as it says - it allows you to custom pick YOU MAY ALSO LIKE... products for each product in your shop. I didn't like the way that you couldn't custom pick this on Shopify so I gave this app a whirl and it works! The support was excellent as I had difficulty installing the code with my theme - all done within 24 hours. I even wanted a special customisation and this was done as part of the service. All up a good app at a sensible price.

Tech Candy

Ok, this is seriously a great app. The price is right, the support is unparalleled, and the app just plain rocks. Exactly what I needed for my store. Thanks, Steve!

Alexandra May Jewellery

Absolutely brilliant App!!
Really easy to use and the perfect solution for cross selling on a website.
I have thousands of products on my website all unique and its a great way to suggest other options to customers.
Steve the developer is so helpful and responds very quickly with any issues which is wonderful. Great piece of mind.
Highly recommend it.

Personalized and Printed

This app is wonderful, and at a very reasonable cost, which certainly will pay for itself in no time at all. I had difficulty with the installation, and Steve came through for me, not to mention that his responsiveness to emails is lightning fast (five stars for that alone, particularly, given the time difference from the West Coast in the U.S. to the U.K.).

Adding cross-sold items to product pages involves only two steps: (a) searching your product by collection or keyword (the latter after a store is live), and (b) clicking Add for the cross-sells to be associated with the product you want them to appear (be sure to uncheck the Shopify default for "Related Items" in Settings for this app to work).

Lastly, Steve said he has new enhancements coming soon, and I cannot wait for those! I appreciated his kindness in working through my brain stalls in such a professional and prompt manner, and cannot wait to see the app's ROI in action.