Cross Sell & Upsell

Cross Sell & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 2, 2015

Very nice app and great support. I would recommend this app to everyone.

Rug Gallery Outlet
Time spent using app: About 6 years
September 1, 2015

Great app! Shows my customers the different colors they can choose from by style. Support was very responsive and helped us through all of our issues. Definitely recommend this app!

Shop Coolie
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 31, 2015

Terrific! Does exactly what we need. Customer service is fantastic...Stuart helped get us up and running in a snap. He made some adjustments so that the app matches our current theme, but then he also did some little modifications that we asked for...saved me hours of scratching my head. Now it looks great with any product, at any size! Highly recommended.

Beginning Again
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 31, 2015

Takes just moments to integrate but still has very powerful configuration and customization options. Had to contact the developer for some minor support and received a very quick and helpful response. Would recommend this plugin to any Shopify user.

Matthews 1812 House
August 30, 2015

Who would have guessed that setting up a store could be so much fun! Well, thanks to Cross-Sell, I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of fine-tuning my collections, mixing and matching pieces that truly work well together. Cross-Sell inspires creativity and that's key for an art and decor venue like ours. This is possibly the smartest, most effective cross-sell app on the planet, and for a small monthly fee so boot!

Customer service was phenomenal right from the outset when Stuart configured the app for me, no charge. When my theme's javascript created a small scrolling issue, Stuart and Steve delved into the problem (over the weekend) and promptly resolved it. Wonderful communication, great attention to detail and they both seem genuinely interested in their client's needs. Superb in every way, I highly recommend the Cross-Sell app.

Phoenix Home Garden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 29, 2015

This is an excellent app that does exactly what we wanted it to do, which is to allow us to choose what related products to display on product pages. The ability to create a default set of products, and also to display these on the cart page is a very useful additional feature. The app was easy to install, and then Stuart provided fantastic support to help us to integrate it with the finer points of our theme.

Summit Different 2
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 26, 2015

Finally something that let's YOU handpick the related products for each item. This was a must-have for my store. It works perfectly. I did have an issue setting up because I use a custom theme that isn't in the app store. But when I contacted support they helped me very quickly and set things up to work flawlessly and even helped me customize it. WELL worth the price!

Cleverly Clad
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 24, 2015

Been using this for several months now. It's a no-non-sense app that's very clear about what it does, and does it well. Served our requirement perfectly. Very easy to set up and edit any time. And great support, too!

Plumgoodness 2
India
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 19, 2015

This is an amazing app and was even offered a customization so the cross-sell products fit the design of my website! Great thanks to Stuart and his team! Highly recommended!

Newell Furniture
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
August 18, 2015

If Carlsberg (other beers brands are available) did Apps..............
I am in my third week of my first Spotify journey and needed a Cross Sell facility. I chose this because it looked simple and got good reviews. I think I have been under sold as this App is brilliant and its plainly obvious by the support I got BEFORE I bought it that these guys are as passionate as I am about my new store!
If Carlsberg did customer service.... well just give these boys a try you will be very happy! I recommend this App without hesitation you can check it out on my new store compression.solutions from 01/09/15

Compression Solutions