Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Boost conversions. Recommend products. Upsell & cross sell.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Modernlightingconcepts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very pleased with the app and the service. The app was exactly what we needed for our store. After installation, it needed some tweaking, of course, and Stuart was accessible and on the ball. Not only does the app perfectly integrate with our new Shopify store, but the service was top notch and very responsive. Nothing but high praise!

Kendal Hyde

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The problem with most cross-sell apps is they require a lot of traffic and data to get working intelligently and then they don't handle some of the most common issues with cross-selling: accessories or companion products.

Cross-sell is the easiest app to get the exact companion products you want to showcase on a product page. After one day of installation we sold enough accessories on our Classic Satchel page to pay for the app for a year.

Also the customer service is uncommonly amazing.

We have a custom theme and getting some apps to work correctly is frustrating. I've had to drop a few because I couldn't get them to work. Not Cross-Sell.

After installing the app on the FIRST screen you see you get a choice to either read instructions for easy installation or have some HUMAN help you do it. I have no idea how they can provide this service for free, but they do and I needed it and their support team got me setup almost immediately and now I have my products exactly how I want them.

The only thing I can add is install this app before they come to their senses and start charging more for it.

Roasted Tees

Having installed Cross-Sell in two of my existing Shopify stores, installing the app in a third was a no-brainer. Not only does the app provide a clean and intuitive method of customizing recommended products, the member's dashboard also offers an environment that makes creating and amending those recommendations a fast and efficient process. Well done!

Almost immediately after installing the app, the support staff at Keeping Shop contacted me to make certain the installation had gone smoothly. When I indicated what theme I was using, they didn't hesitate to customize Cross-Sell to blend seamlessly with my store's look and feel. All free of charge!

For the price, this app is money well spent... no matter how you look at it. Thanks again guys! You're ACES in my book.

Lucy Paris

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Stellar app and just as fabulous customer service. These guys went above and beyond to help get the app integrated into our site flawlessly. Highly recommended!

Liberatedheart

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app! Super easy to use and great support from the Cross-Sell team to seamlessly integrate the app with your chosen theme. Highly recommended :)

Rug Gallery Outlet

Time spent using app About 6 years

Very nice app and great support. I would recommend this app to everyone.

Shop Coolie

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Shows my customers the different colors they can choose from by style. Support was very responsive and helped us through all of our issues. Definitely recommend this app!

Beginning Again

Terrific! Does exactly what we need. Customer service is fantastic...Stuart helped get us up and running in a snap. He made some adjustments so that the app matches our current theme, but then he also did some little modifications that we asked for...saved me hours of scratching my head. Now it looks great with any product, at any size! Highly recommended.

Matthews 1812 House

Takes just moments to integrate but still has very powerful configuration and customization options. Had to contact the developer for some minor support and received a very quick and helpful response. Would recommend this plugin to any Shopify user.

Phoenix Home Garden

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Who would have guessed that setting up a store could be so much fun! Well, thanks to Cross-Sell, I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of fine-tuning my collections, mixing and matching pieces that truly work well together. Cross-Sell inspires creativity and that's key for an art and decor venue like ours. This is possibly the smartest, most effective cross-sell app on the planet, and for a small monthly fee so boot!

Customer service was phenomenal right from the outset when Stuart configured the app for me, no charge. When my theme's javascript created a small scrolling issue, Stuart and Steve delved into the problem (over the weekend) and promptly resolved it. Wonderful communication, great attention to detail and they both seem genuinely interested in their client's needs. Superb in every way, I highly recommend the Cross-Sell app.