4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, immediate sales impact, and ability to boost average order value. They commend its smooth operation, customization options, and effectiveness from day one. The customer service, especially Carol and Henry, is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. The team's expertise and readiness to adjust to merchant needs are also valued. The app is seen as a key tool for enhancing the shopping experience and increasing sales.

January 20, 2017

Great customer service. Stuart was very helpful

Allool
June 8, 2017

I love this app it is so easy to set up custom cross sales!!!

Big Tender Hearts
February 2, 2017

Customization was done super efficiently and effectively. Good support is one of the keys to a great software.

Deep Slumber
January 26, 2016

Great app, even better support. Thanks

Djmedical
19 days using the app
Edited March 14, 2018

2 weeks ago, we made an inquiry to the support team due to a price problem on our website, but we got no reply.

With all these high ratings, we would expect more of a quicker response.

EDIT:
The support team has responded to us. We got a detailed explanation on how to fix our issue and everything is working fine now.

Sockkobe
Japan
Over 1 year using the app
February 11, 2019

I'm very satisfied with the Cross Sell App.
I really recommend it to everyone who owns Shopify. Thank you very much.

Renda3 Shop
Brazil
18 days using the app
January 13, 2017

Fantastic app! And great support! Love it!

Fadingo
November 12, 2017

Excellent tool and excellent support! These guys are rocket fast and very helpful. Especially in the beginning. Highly recommended!

Manador
Germany
July 1, 2018

Great customer service from Josh.

Kate Hill Flowers Demo
September 12, 2019

their support was amazing, replied my question really quickly and provided great solution, and fulfilled my request within a few hours

Babysoy