4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, effectiveness in boosting sales, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers control over product recommendations and increases average order values through cross-selling on the cart page. The support team is praised for their quick responses and customization services. Merchants also value the unique "Reciprocal" feature and the proactive offer of free installation and customization.

February 5, 2017

Fills up the product page nicely, free setup, cant beat it! Great app. Was exactly what we needed. Modern and easy to use. Customer service is great too.

Unlimitedcollections
February 13, 2017

Fantastic App. Despite being not very IT literate, I managed to load up my first upsell in around five minutes simply be following the instructions. Easy to use, simply marvellous! Everybody needs this App.
Kim. Qld, Australia

Kimsells
June 8, 2017

App is good for basic cross-selling and support was second to none. Stuart responded to me quickly and solved just about every issue I had as quickly as possible. I had these up on the site in 10 minutes.

I Am Gia
April 8, 2017

Great customer support, Very easy to set up and to use. thank you Stuart.

Supply4bag
Hong Kong SAR
December 3, 2017

Amazing app! the support works really well...

Bestmoslem
April 22, 2017

Super easy to use, fast setup, responsive support. All around easy and great experience.

Hot Tub Supply Store
January 20, 2018

Simply the best! The App works exactly like it supposed to and the support is top notch. Thanks!

Sodapartsexpress Com
May 31, 2019

This app is really slow to solve problems, and the appearance of bugs is a headache.The reply to the email was really slow for a week and did not solve my problem.

OEYES
Cross Sell replied May 31, 2019

Hi Miya. I'm sorry you felt our replies were slow & that we could not resolve the issues you had searching for items in time. Our initial confusion understanding what exactly the bug was when you first got in touch, and the timezone difference between us, might have been a contributing factor. Regardless, apologies. We will do better next time. Cheers :)

September 18, 2017

Awesome service. Quick to get r done. Should have great results

Babysupermarket
October 2, 2017

This is great app, I like it.
Support installed app in my Showcase theme without any problems, and it works fine:

Gandoza