Reviews (963)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and average order value through its user-friendly cross-selling and upselling features. They value the ability to manually select suggested items for a personalized strategy. The customer service and tech support teams are praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app offers extensive customization, integrates well with various themes, and features a "Reciprocal" option for easy cross-sell setup. It's also recognized for its fast load times and ability to enhance conversion rates.

December 20, 2022

A great app to use for your store - gives you the opportunity to manually add recommendations & add ons across your site. As a new user of this app I have had the best support for the Cross Sell Support Team - they're happy to answer any queries and are quick to resolve any issues that may come up.

Tatami Fightwear USA
5 days using the app
Cross Sell replied January 5, 2023

We do appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Thank you!

November 8, 2017

A really good app and superb customer service as well. I would highly recommend this app.

Hubmundo
January 15, 2018

I would absolutely recommend this app. It is so simple to use. Great app to help you grow. Technical support 5stars+. They will help you with installation and set within minutes.

Walletmad
September 13, 2018

So I'm fairly selective when it comes to selecting apps. I only want to deal with companies that have good clean code and solid support behind them. Cross Sell is another one of those companies I trust. I've used their app for several of my websites. On our B2C website, I needed them to tweak something for me. Josh was an all-star and did it perfectly.

Great app! Great support! Cross Sell delivers. I'm impressed!

CardiInternational.com
February 13, 2017

Fantastic App. Despite being not very IT literate, I managed to load up my first upsell in around five minutes simply be following the instructions. Easy to use, simply marvellous! Everybody needs this App.
Kim. Qld, Australia

Kimsells
April 8, 2017

Great customer support, Very easy to set up and to use. thank you Stuart.

Supply4bag
Hong Kong SAR
December 3, 2017

Amazing app! the support works really well...

Bestmoslem
May 17, 2016

Awesome App! Very easy to use. Great customer service. Top

Cdlcstore
Austria
September 18, 2017

Awesome service. Quick to get r done. Should have great results

Babysupermarket
October 2, 2017

This is great app, I like it.
Support installed app in my Showcase theme without any problems, and it works fine:

Gandoza