CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

HYC Paris

Location Réunion
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love my agents Arya Ye
and Preda Xu
Very cool to work with them !

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

TopFunstyle

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

wonderful Customer Service From CJ & Lena Jin
I am getting excellent help from ma agent Lena Jin. She answers all my questions and very fast. I really like the support of CJ. As a new beginner, I have inevitable problems for my business, Lena Jin has given me the useful advise and super patient to me. I appreciate her help.

September 16, 2020

Body Shaper Leggings

I'm so (too much) glad with CJ Drop Shipping. Its easy to connect and set it up products in my Shopify store. Nice support, exactly AWESOME support I have with my agent Leely Wen, she rock, wonderful and help me very quickly. She is very kind and caring. My level satisfaction is too high.

Laudane Boutique

I use CJ to do dropshiping, so fare it's working very well for me. Very professional, customer service very satisfying, My agent Joyce Zheng, oh my God, she fenominal, she very helpful and patience. She always answer her email or text, what ever time I text or email her. She teaching me how to manage the app very well. Thank you so much to Joyce for her patience. But the only problem I have is the shipping process, it's very expensive by charging you by pieces. But it's a great app and I recommend for any business. The shipping take less than 10 days to arrive.

trendy joker

Location India

Nice customer service, joyce zheng helped me with complete solution.
i was little confuse about some inventory issue and she helped me out.

Pan MC Store

Location Monaco

One of the best dropshipping apps I have used till now. Easy to use, simple and flexible layout, easy to understand. And support team is super helpful.

Thank you.

Wezappa

Location Australia

Great customer service. Hedy was very helpful and patient with me. Great agent. Very much recommend CJ Dropshipping.

wagglyfish

Time spent using app About 2 months

Bonnie was awesome professional and helpful. Thank you so much
i recommend CJDropshipping , I will reach out to you guys next time

Tacit Beauty

Location Australia

CJ offers a great service, including faster shipping. Integrates well with Shopify. My agent, Cassie, has provided excellent service in answering my questions - fast and responsive. I look forward to testing CJ's other services as well. I would recommend CJ.

Homewhis

Location Singapore

really great app because i get to sell multiple different products and it has gave me the confidence to dropship multiple products. after switching over i have less customer complains because items do get shipped and arrive on item. They have instant live support which is really cool Vicky Wang one of the agent responded quickly and helped me with order change. overall very happy with the app