CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Pan MC Store

Location Monaco

One of the best dropshipping apps I have used till now. Easy to use, simple and flexible layout, easy to understand. And support team is super helpful.

Thank you.

September 15, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Wezappa

Location Australia

Great customer service. Hedy was very helpful and patient with me. Great agent. Very much recommend CJ Dropshipping.

wagglyfish

Time spent using app About 2 months

Bonnie was awesome professional and helpful. Thank you so much
i recommend CJDropshipping , I will reach out to you guys next time

Tacit Beauty

Location Australia

CJ offers a great service, including faster shipping. Integrates well with Shopify. My agent, Cassie, has provided excellent service in answering my questions - fast and responsive. I look forward to testing CJ's other services as well. I would recommend CJ.

Homewhis

Location Singapore

really great app because i get to sell multiple different products and it has gave me the confidence to dropship multiple products. after switching over i have less customer complains because items do get shipped and arrive on item. They have instant live support which is really cool Vicky Wang one of the agent responded quickly and helped me with order change. overall very happy with the app

The Smart Bike Lights

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am giving 5-stars because Howard's responses are great and helpful as always even we just acquainted a few days ago. The only downside is that the shipping/carrier are not good enough, currently, there are a lot of missing orders in transit and never delivered, there should be more carrier and accurate options for the US, Canada, GB and European country orders.

plaguemaskx

Location Portugal

I am very satisfied, with CjDropshipping my team and I would like to underline the seriousness and thoroughness of the agents who have been assigned to us: Yeri

Halloween-Castle

Location France

I love CJ, very practical, the possibilities are endless, special thanks to Garce Li for her work and help.
I recommend

Spekii

Cj has been great. There are some problems but they are improving. I guess there always will be problems. Bonnie Guu has been fantastic. She has been super helpful in the livechat answering all my questions very fast. After all, Bonnie means good/ beautiful in scottish.

September 10, 2020

The Solution Emporium

As a new drop shipper, I found adding the CJ app made life so much easier. I now have the time to focus on products and advertising. Khloe was always available to help me with all my newbie questions and helped me get used to the layout as I started connecting my store and handing over orders for CJ to fulfill for me.

September 10, 2020