CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Homerlies

Location Singapore

One of the operators helps me a lot when I'm facing a problem. Big thanks to Nina Jin. She is the best.

June 5, 2020

Flow Lifestyle

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app with amazing customer service. Zoey has been very helpful and was able to respond to all my questions promptly.

mysaskin

Location Singapore

Excellent customer service! Stella was very prompt in her replies and helping me out tremendously by talking to the supplier, giving me ideas and alternatives. Very pleasant first experience.

The Grand Warehouse

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

CJ has a very good interface, the support is fast, and the agent Simon is available, fast and gives good informations.

Sweatfit.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and very useful for sourcing. Fast communication and very helpful agent which will help you with all your questions. In my case, Stella which helps me everyday with my questions!

Generic247

I used the app to help me with shipping flow and inventory. Overall the customers service is outstanding. So far, so good. But overall I am satisfied. A special thanks to the customer service team and Bianca at CJ.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sloop Fitness

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

CJDropshipping is the best all-in-one place for your dropshipping business! The agents will help you with everything. Sourcing, adding, fullfilling products and orders is super easy! Shipping times to the Netherlands very fast!

Happy user!

ROYCELIFE

Location Malaysia

Best App Ever! Highly Recommended!

Reasonable price, Fast Response CS, Reliable Customer Support.

Perfect and Nice

TOK TOK Boutik - L'essentiel BBQ

Location France

I can say that this application helps me a lot in managing my customers' orders. Then I appreciate the support of the agents placed at my disposal who are helpful and very available to answer my questions.

MAGIC TOOLS

Really good customer care service. They are very kind and fast on reply. No need to wait for hours.