CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The Bald Shaver LLC

I love CJ because you get a 5-star personal agent (shoutout to Yeri!) who will respond within 24 hours and you can always settle disputes and tracking right within the platform.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Yefta Outlet

We love using CJ Dropshipping. Our agent Alisa has been helpful since the start and continues to provide the best assistance to us. We don't think there's any better alternative with such reliable service. We're glad to have be using CJ.

April 29, 2020

Misstyled

Location Netherlands

I was helped very good by my agent who explained everything to me about dropshipping and shipping large parcels as the different options regarding branding. Definitely recommend!

April 28, 2020

Homify Store

The agents are the best and they really help to solve any problem! The agent Summer Xia helped me resolve all the problems I had instantly! A really good alternative for oberlo!

April 28, 2020

Unscope Trickerz

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

The agents are very nice and answers really fast at every questions. The service is really nice. At the moment the delivery costs are a bit expensive but due to the situation it's acceptable.

Protect Plus

Location France

Is a very professional platform for sourcing and shipping your products to the world of the past. I recommend using CJ for your business !

ZACVIN

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is GREAT! They can track all your orders, all you need to do is making the payment. Also, they will send the order confirmation email when you package sends out. I've worked with CJ for more than a year now and really satisfied their service. Good Job.

Fannie Bay Kitchen Store

Location Australia

I've been working with Curry since the start of my journey with dropshipping. He's been really helpful even from my of my first 2 stores that failed. Now I'm at my 4th store, Curry is very responsive in any inquiries and follow-ups that I need. He also quick in sorting out any issues with my orders. There are a lot of bad feedback with CJDropshipping in FB groups right now, I'm glad Curry is my agent from the start. I really appreciate his work. Great Job!

April 27, 2020

Thanks for your words. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

Power-Fixer™

Location France

I use it for more than 7 month, I really like it really, the services are réactif, easy to source and processing orders. The shipping is good. I will let a second review.

Imshopay

Location Taiwan

Very useful app. The cj agent can sourcing different good products for me and cheaper than aliexpress. Beside they have private fast shipping channel. And with very friendly communication.