4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

August 1, 2023

My overall experience is really good with CJ, It is beginner friendly app its also good for scaling most of the products. They have pretty good agents, I am working with an agent named June, June always helps me finding missing orders, resending damaged items, and always find where my order is. Ive been dropshipping for more than 2 years and now operating 4 stores, June assures my every order is delivered safe. Thanks June, thanks Cj Team.

Hankeen
9 months using the app
September 20, 2023

I have been using the CJ Dropshipping app on my Shopify store for a while now, and I must say it has been a game-changer for my e-commerce business. You get assigned an agent and Bianca has been awesome with helping me out when i have questions or need to source a product for my store!

Sync My Drive
3 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Yori Lin makes CJ easily the best supplying app just because of how helpful she is. There is always 1 on 1 support and she answers fast.

Amoraa
November 5, 2023

Ruth was really responsive and helped me instantly, thanks for CJ team!

MHomez - For Modern Homes
Lithuania
3 months using the app
August 29, 2023

I've been dropshipping for about 8 years and I've been using cj dropshipping for the last 4 years and even linked it to my shopify store as an app. systems and shipping are very fast, and customer service is also very fast. the last one needed a document and John from customer service provided such a fast response that our problem was solved within the same day. thanks cj.

Crystalstile
6 months using the app
July 29, 2023

I have been using CJ Dropshipping for a while, loading up my store with products and have just done my first mock order. I have had a few issues with use but have had my queries quickly resolved with my agent Sita Cui. Sita replies very quickly and has a wealth of knowledge regarding anything CJ. The service has been amazing so far. I would recommend this site, it's easy to use, the prices are great and the there is a wide variety of products to choose from and customer service is some of the best I've had. I am yet to see how the shipping process goes but if it is anything like my experience so far, I'm sure it will be good. Thanks again, Sita and CJ, you're awesome.

Go Dinkies
6 months using the app
March 21, 2024

Customer Service Review and Recommendation for Employee Bin Han

I am writing to share my positive experience with employee Bin Han's customer service. Their support was exceptional, marked by prompt responses and excellent assistance. I highly recommend their service to anyone in need. I rate their performance with 5 stars and commend them for their outstanding dedication.

Mein Shop
Germany
September 17, 2023

Camilia Zhu is super helpful. Always answering my questions and concerns as quickly as possible, and also helps with finding cool products! She contacts the warehouse to find out if products are in stock, and informs me ASAP. Definitely a professional service by Camilia and CJ.

Veraquil
5 months using the app
October 10, 2023

Lydia was my agent and she helped me get the details I needed for products very quickly! Great experience so far

Recorefit
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
August 30, 2023

I've been a loyal customer for more than a year, and I've seen a remarkable improvement in their services and support during this time. They're advancing swiftly, and their web platform is at the forefront of the industry.
The key element contributing to this fruitful partnership is the exceptional and consistent support from my agent, Fiona. She's impressively quick in her responses, always available, and possesses an innate ability to find solutions. Our business relies heavily on this strong partnership. Thank you for being an integral part of our success. Exceptional Experience with Cj as Our Supplier.

StiliGo Sport