CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mountain2Sea

Location New Zealand

I would say that they" try hard" . A good point is that they mostly do answer chat requests quite quickly (day and night ) however there are some issues . Sourcing requests are slow ( days slow ) but they get quicker if you prompt them.They are polite .

They are defensive , any questions asked about shipping costs will be always blamed on someone else even though they are the shipper (CJpacket )themselves .
Be aware, they dont understand the principle of sorting the problem now, and we can deal with the details later. They will insist on their "dispute" process even for the smallest thing , completely forgetting that your customer is being frustrated . Its their process thats more important than your customer .
Their understanding of written English can be frustrating . Be prepared to repeat yourself using different words and targeting a lower educational level .
There are the usual website issues . My advice is that you frequently refresh it yourself and watch very carefully that it has actually reloaded . You might pay twice otherwise . The website, and pretty much everything they do on the site and the links they control associated with the site are not at all intuitive . So, it will take time to work out why they do, what they do in their layout. For instance why would the tracking tool be hard to find? you,d expect it to be right there on the orders and processing page . Its not .
Overall , they have frustrated me several times , But I will stick with them as I think they do try hard . But, seriuosly it can be a struggle .

April 26, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We will work harder to offer a better service for you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Gripzilla

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sell to the entire world not just the BIG4 or US Only.
I get 5-14 days shipping for my customers. It's not too bad for worldwide. They fulfil your orders, they have print on demand, personal agent, help with sourcing and a lot more.
They just have to hire more agents, other than that. They're the best to do it.
Irene and Vanessa Hung are my favorite assistants, always finding a solution for my ecom problems.

April 26, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Market Soul

Location Estonia

The best sourcing service ever used. CJdropshipping is really great. They are free and available 24/7. The delivery time is faster than Aliexpress and the overall value they are providing for the dropshipping business is amazing.

V-endy

I am very happy I found this app. It adds color to my store and my life. Whatever product you desire to deliver to your customer's doorstep, CJDropshipping will ship it there quickly for you, and the delivery times are crazy fast. You won't regret it. I have zero problems with the app; support always replies on time. Every single agent always goes above and beyond. In essence, their consistently pleasant and positive attitude makes the whole process so much easier. It's the best customer support service I've ever experienced in my life again, thanks!

JD ICE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Though im new, the platform is, so far, a step-up from aliexpress, in that the sourcing of products, fulfillment, and support is all integrated into a fairly user friendly user interface.

Coronafinement

Location Switzerland

If you want a product you can have it quickly, delivery times are fast, if you want a professional site, CJDropshipping is the perfect company to guarantee a long-term business

fitnessnwill

After testing and trying with bunch of apps and services, we finally find this brilliant company. If you need fast response and easy communication, please try it! Their team members really know what they're doing!!

toms-gadgetss

Location China

Best service ever!! Recommended for everyone who needs a stable dropshipping service!! Btw, Susan is awesome!!

Fitless

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using this app for the fulfillment and shipping for my droppshipping shop, and i can only tell good things. The service is really great, if you have any question it will be answerd within 2-5 min. The Service is really helpful and always nice.

April 23, 2020

Afro-Brush

Location France

Great service great people ! You can label your products and packaging and have inventory. They speak english very well. Easy to communicate with them. Thank you Celia, you are a very good agent ! :)

April 23, 2020