Reviews (8,056)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

November 14, 2023

I'm really happy to work with cjdropshopping. When i had any question, customer service always help me quickly. Especially, Arlene was very helpful to me. Thank you so much.

Atelier de Paris Jewelry
France
4 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Fast, nice and very helpful customer support, especially from Connie. Always get the answer to my questions in a few minutes.

Bello Trends

My Store
Poland
4 days using the app
Edited December 29, 2023

EDIT: The shipping is extremely slow and inaccurate. It does not update for 5+ days. DO NOT PAY for "Fast shipping" because it takes as long as ordinary shipping. It's estimated at 7-9 days and it has been 15 days already, just in transit. Customer service is kind at first, but now they are unresponsive.

I have tried many different dropshipping apps, until I found CJ. I enjoy how it's free to use and it offers so many different features. Thanks to CJ, my store is running smoothly. I have been using it for a few weeks now and it takes some time to learn all the features, but the agent chat option makes it stress free! Everytime I have a question, and agent is there to assist me immediately. Irene has been amazing and so helpful to answer my questions as I learn the platform.

Boss Paws
20 days using the app
Edited March 6, 2024

Der Support ist echt Klasse, man bekommt schnell unkomplizierte Hilfe. Danke Cristina Chen!!!

FaithfulThings
Germany
5 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Arlene helped me and responds very quickly

SUCCEED
Italy
4 months using the app
Edited May 6, 2024

My account manager Yana Zheng is always very helpful, I needed to change the result of my dispute which she was able to do for me.
Customer service team is fantastic and wait time is only a few minutes which is great.
Well done CJ service team and well done CJ drop shipping.
D from Dzineprintz.com

Dzineprintz Store
New Zealand
10 months using the app
August 31, 2023

We have been using cj for the last couple of years, the integration is quick and easy and the orders are fulfilled to our satisfaction. We also stock our own inventory with cj which helps a lot to cut down on shipping time. Quality inspection is great and our agent Mango helped us a lot over the years.

Subloom
Hong Kong SAR
About 3 years using the app
September 6, 2023

I Love CJ they have all types of products and fast shipping times their customer support is awesome Irene Helped me fix a issue in no time!!! I have tried many other suppliers and I can proudly say nobody beats them!!!

HearthSideHome
About 1 year using the app
December 13, 2023

Bin Han is the best employe, he has helped me so many times. I had managed to place the wrong version of my product once on my shopify page, and he helped me chaned so i wouldn get sued and asked for refund when the product arrived to customer. I think Bin Han on his own has saved me hundreds of dollars!

PhoneHolder