CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aloha Tapestry

Great software and great people to work with! Straight forward and easy to use :) Would work with them again.

Narce Cases

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very friendly agents. Answers all our questions in a timely matter. Helped our business in many different areas.

STUPID TWINS

Location France

Better app for dropshipping, and agent are very cool, the services, they make everything you want, they are always here for you !

Vincase

Location Vietnam

worst source ever. I would rather use aliexpress than working with this kind of supplier. They sent all my products without any protection and do not accept my refund for damaged goods. Moreover, they still not ship my package after 14 days processing. The first and last time working with .

March 30, 2020

We are sorry for the damage of packaging. Under the coronavirus, there will be some delays.

SpoilYourAnimal

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Celia Yang is my agent. I can literally send her a message and get a respons in 0.5 seconds. She always finds a sollution!

Mac Real Studios

I have been using CJDropshipping for about 4 months now and I have yet to have any of my orders I place whether for me or my customers get delivered by their suggested time. I'm actually still waiting on orders that were placed earlier this year due to the fact that they lost the orders. They didn't even try to tell me this too, I had to message them several times to find out after I noticed my tracking number was not being updated. At least one order did make it to the customer but again not by the suggested time on their site. Even after I paid extra for USPS shipping. CJdroppshing does have several great features you can make use of but if they cant get their shipping time right I don't see how anyone can scale with them.

March 21, 2020

We are so sorry for that. We have talked with your agent who will contact you soon.

DivaStyles Fashion Boutique

I'm only giving 4 stars because I had the best agent and she did everything she could regarding 2 of my orders got lost so they had to refund 1 of my orders took over 30 day's to get and a few items I order was out of stock and I was not notified until after I placed the order. All I can say is use them at your own risk

The Mama Jill

Time spent using app Over 2 years

CJ is the best fulfillment app there is, they provide you with your own personal agent and let me tell you Irene is just awesome, she is very available and extremely helpful, makes the whole dropshipping journey a lot easier and enjoyable.

TrashPeko

Location Belgium

Very good application simplifies life and the agents are very reactive.
Orders are easy to make. They are very well synchronized with shopify.

TherapySlides

My favorite shopify app, hands down! CJ gives you a personal assistant to help with any questions. Lucy has been very helpful and responsive answering any of my questions. I would highly recommend their service to all my friends!