4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and competitive pricing. The personalized support, featuring dedicated agents, is recognized for its promptness and professionalism. Merchants value the real-time inventory sync and additional services like product customization and private labeling. The app's compatibility with various e-commerce platforms and proactive problem-solving approach are also commended. Shipping times and packaging quality meet expectations, and the app is noted for enhancing dropshipping efficiency.

August 8, 2023

great Agent support! They help at anytime and give their best!

Livianda
Germany
7 months using the app
July 26, 2023

been sourcing from CJ...excellent service and quick sourcing...my agent SKY LIU is the best...thanks LIU

Sabai-Boutique
9 months using the app
April 18, 2023

I submitted my first CJ order today! I was helped by Donna Li, who instructed me with what I needed to do. Donna was ready to help with anything I wanted to ask.
Cozza's Closet

Cozza's Closet
6 months using the app
June 30, 2023

Luna has been very helpfull with some order problems ive had. Good customer service from her. Thank you

Petitfoo™
7 months using the app
Edited November 30, 2023

The greatest and best fulfillment App in Shopify! My support agent - Mango is very supportive and prompt enough to help with my order fulfillment, without all this assistance, my Q4 would not have been so successful. Thumbs up to Mango and CJ!

Meowgicians™
Malaysia
About 2 years using the app
June 16, 2023

Lea was a very professional personal agent from CJ that helped me navigate the site and work toward completing my project. I would recommend this site if you would like to start dropshipping or even just browsing their products in general. They provide seasonal products as well as an array of everyday products.

La Nessy
2 months using the app
March 22, 2023

As a starter, I do appreciate Ms. Rebecca from CjDropshipping. She made it easy for me to easily operate my store. She would respond to my questions quickly and is really humble and respectful to handle those. To those starters out there, never be afraid to start your own even if you are not a techy person because CjDropshipping has brought you a partner to guide you when you need them.

Shop 'n Drop PH
Philippines
3 months using the app
April 7, 2023

I am very happy and satisfied with the services of my agent Wendy and the entire CJ platform.
Really good communication and support. She was always very helpful with my issues and concerns. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Sismic Eyewear

Sher Khan Baba (SKB)
Germany
4 months using the app
July 18, 2023

Bin Han was very helpful in explaining to me the ins and outs of how this works. I’m very grateful and I am more confident that I can do really well with Bin Hans help at CJ drop shipping.

My Store