Reviews (8,385)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service, particularly highlighting agents like Eugenia Deng and Leah for their responsiveness. The platform is user-friendly, ideal for beginners managing orders and browsing products. It offers efficient order processing, a broad product selection, competitive pricing, and high-quality sourcing and fulfillment services. These features help enhance business growth, customer satisfaction, and trust.

September 30, 2023

Fionnula Wong help me, I need my shipping discount agreed with my agent to be realized, so Fionnula was online and supported me in the meantime. At the moment, I am waiting for my agreed shipping discount, and I know the commitment of support for each user. It's hard work, and if everything comes to fruition with my shipping agreement and product discount, I will recommend CJ even more.

Mavita
Brazil
10 months using the app
December 30, 2023

Bonnie help me find a source to brand my products. Specially a handbag hook. Her replay was fast and helpful. Thank you.

BAGIESTYLE
Hungary
8 months using the app
Edited January 1, 2024

This is the first Review I'v ever written but the service that my Team received from Harris and Billy was excellent. They were fast, reliable and helped us with all our Problems so far. So far we are doing good thanks to Harris and Billy. - Thank you really much Billy and Harris

My Store
Austria
About 1 month using the app
December 1, 2023

l am very satisfied with this platform, my first impression is that we will get along very well, as my personal agent Bring, was very quick to contact me and always very attentive and quick to respond to my messages. I hope we can always continue like this so that I can make many sales with his help.

Kasa Rica Store
Brazil
2 months using the app
October 18, 2023

Thank you, my agent Flo, for being incredibly helpful with the issue I encountered. I changed the payment method, but forgot to cancel the orders, resulting in double charges, first through PayPal, and then with the Mastercard. As a result, I couldn't locate the transactions with PayPal anymore. My agent Flo went above and beyond to assist me, not only in resolving the payment issue but also in unlocking my account. Flo's assistance was instrumental in getting my account back on track, and I'm extremely satisfied with the support and service I received. Thank you for your outstanding assistance!

Lazyollie
About 1 year using the app
January 15, 2024

Bonnie was very patient and helpful while dealing with my backend store questions. She's resolved all my issues and even explained further questions I had!

Cinema On The Go
2 months using the app
November 29, 2023

Carrol Tu is the best contact you could ever wish for. Fast and good serivce.no matter what time, no matter what problem, no matter what worry. help will always be given to you

ruttys
5 months using the app
January 7, 2024

Super easy to use app, reliable, and cusomter service is really good. You get your own agent and they will help you personally.

Essential Resin
About 2 months using the app
November 5, 2023

Thank you for the great support. The Cj team was able to help me with all of my problems. Very helpful and friendly. Many thanks again to Christina

Aesthetic Academy Hamburg
About 1 year using the app
December 16, 2023

See Zhang was truly a great customer service representative. Her response and will to help really surprised me as I've never been served like this before. Hats off to her and CJ for hiring such great people

Silkou