4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

September 18, 2023

good support from Fionnula

My Store
4 months using the app
October 5, 2023

I'm loving CJ because the support is wonderful

Gettbest
22 days using the app
August 16, 2023

I am a beginner in dropshipping and needed help with fulfilling orders. The lady i contacted, Arlene was so kind and answered all of my questions so quickly

AlchemyHouse-Store
21 days using the app
September 11, 2023

Miya is wonderful she is my account manager and she helps me in whatever I ask. Her response is quick and she is professional. Really good service by Cjdropshipping team

WowFactor
United Arab Emirates
8 days using the app
June 21, 2023

Super customer service! Shelly Yang is always very friendly and helps with any problem and very quickly. I can highly recommend her service.

LUMINR | DE
Germany
7 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Shoutout to my agent Ceci, this platform is super friendly for beginners, the shipping time is not that bad, and the support is usually available.

Potayl
5 months using the app
April 7, 2023

I am very happy and satisfied with the services of my agent Wendy and the entire CJ platform.
Really good communication and support. She was always very helpful with my issues and concerns. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Sismic Eyewear
Brazil
About 1 year using the app
April 18, 2023

I submitted my first CJ order today! I was helped by Donna Li, who instructed me with what I needed to do. Donna was ready to help with anything I wanted to ask.
Cozza's Closet

Cozza's Closet
6 months using the app
August 14, 2023

I would definitly recommand cj dropshipping! Elsa Tong, my cj agent is always very helpfull and fast. Thank you Elsa for all your help!

Loviki
Netherlands
4 months using the app
August 23, 2023

The platform is very efficient. After using it for a period of time, I feel that it is very easy to get started, and the team of the platform is very professional, which is a model for me to learn. Special thanks to Sulee Li of the platform for answering my questions. The content of the answers is very professional , very optimistic about the future development of the platform.

KICK-POP