4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

August 17, 2023

i am very satisfied for the service Ken Yang he was helping with connections building store and product connection thank you for his service.

Maison Amenity
Uzbekistan
4 months using the app
May 12, 2023

This is the first time I am dropshipping with some friends. We were surprised that as soon as we registered we already had an agent assigned to us: Layla Long. We have been asking her a lot of questions and she has helped us with everything, even making recommendations, so we are very happy and motivated to continue with this adventure.

WILDFLOPS
Spain
4 months using the app
July 25, 2023

Brilliant service and extremely supportive customer services. Especially, my agent Loker Wang. All my questions have been answered with professionalism and solutions.

MAISON Allure
3 months using the app
March 26, 2023

Great experience with Violet Su,
she was very kind and helpful and got me all the information i needed straight away!
I highly recommend!

ChillHeadCo
5 months using the app
February 18, 2024

Sveta had the best customer service and was quick to handle my concerns thank you so much!

Adore & Adorn
February 6, 2024

I am really satisfied with the service of Angel Li. No Problem with communication, understandable, fast responses and overall good service/responses.

SportEssentials
Germany
July 17, 2023

CJ Dropshipping is reliable and offers a great partnership! Also, my agent Cherry Xu has put my mind at ease knowing that if there is ever an issue or concern, she is there to assist and support. Thank you very much!

Bodilean
3 months using the app
Edited May 20, 2023

Excellent Customer Service when I had some issues that needed to be resolved quickly, huge thanks to Bruce Lin in particular.

Trending Flavour
About 1 year using the app
June 8, 2023

I really love how responsive CJ dropshipping team is, specially their dedicated and hardworking agent Ze Wu.

He has helped with all possible ways for setting up the products on my shop, the way I want.

The Dentalist
2 months using the app
May 15, 2023

The integration of cj is seamless and hassle free . Customer service rep Ben has been a great help . I advise everyone looking for a global supplier to connect this app to their store. They also carry great products and insights.

Agent-Beauty