4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

September 26, 2023

I am happy using this platform for my dropshipping business, Thank you and i am looking forward to greater success partnering with you.

Kozzo Club
United Arab Emirates
September 25, 2023

i want be honest,i try many dropshipping app and channel,but CJ work like a charm,and when i have a proble i contact the support,the specialist helping me is
Sini Liu,work with me every step and even if i not have so many order yet,i got the support i need all the time,if you spend time research will work for you

GOSTDEAL
About 1 month using the app
November 1, 2023

My first contact with the platform was at a higher level! I'm already having guidance with an account manager. Thank you Mr Lin and CJ Dropshipping!

SANTARELLA
4 days using the app
October 2, 2023

Excellent service, respond time is my amazing its only take few minutes to respond. I am very happy with my CJ Agent Mr. Ken

JFK Online Store
2 months using the app
August 1, 2023

Great Experience with Cj as supplier.
It is more than one year that I am using their service and I can see a fast and important upgrade in their service and support. Their are growing fast and the Web platform is on the cutting edge
The main component of this relationship of success is the great and constant support of my Agent Fiona, she is fast, always present and capable of always finding a solution. We can't have our business without this strong relationship. Thanks to be part of our business.

Foscarini Hub
Italy
9 months using the app
July 26, 2023

It was daunting at first, with new platform. But agent literally held my hand through the process. Very resposive, Great service, very friendly. Unexpectedly great prices, really made a difference between loss and profit, tried 4 different suppliers for a sinlge product, CJ gave the best price and faster processing, which led to less inquiries from customers. Saved money & time.

Prestige
October 24, 2023

I had a great experience with Fionnula from CJDropshipping as my customer service agent. She was really professional and super friendly!

TAR
Portugal
8 days using the app
September 12, 2023

Hi , I' m new in Dropshipping & newly started to getting products to my shop from CJ Dropshipping .... Customer care Service is really good ... specially thank to - Whalen Zhu, he always ready to solving my products related questions ...Thank you !

Shubharambh Mart
Edited April 8, 2024

I am very happy with CJ and would highly recommend this supplier to any drop shipper.
Particularly noteworthy is the always fast and helpful service by Cherry Xu. Thank you and keep it up.

Today I would like to highlight the support of my agent Cherry Xu. No matter what the problem, Cherry works until a solution is found. I really appreciate it.

NewSurvival™
Germany
About 1 year using the app
November 16, 2023

Excelente atendimento. Sempre de prontidão para nos ajudar. Estou gostando bastante de usar um CJ. Espero manter essa parceria por um longo período de tempo.
Só para constar, estou sendo atendido pela Fionnula. Uma excelente profissional, super atenciosa e dedicada

Zeredo