4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

March 12, 2024

Merci à sita qui a su répondre à mes questions et interrogation avec gentillesse.

Pinktrezor
France
6 days using the app
October 17, 2023

Very helpful personal agent (Leila) that is very responsive and understanding of any questions that I have. Good to have a support that is readily available and reactive.

Pet Pantry
Switzerland
8 months using the app
November 16, 2023

Thank you so much Miss Ashely Wu, it’s amazing

My Store
5 months using the app
October 10, 2023

My agent Katy Wang is very helpful and also gave extra information on ways to save money on shipping for future purchases. Great customer service from this agent!

WiShipy
18 days using the app
October 24, 2023

I would like to highlight the exceptional service I received from Fionnula at CJdropshipping. Her competence and responsiveness are simply impressive. Fionnula efficiently addressed all my questions and requests in a professional manner.
Her expertise significantly contributed to the improvement of my e-commerce site, and I am grateful for her commitment to customer satisfaction. If you're seeking a reliable partner for dropshipping and enhancing your website, I highly recommend Fionnula and CJdropshipping.

Jonathan

Al-ur
About 2 months using the app
November 4, 2023

yori lin was reallly professional helped me with confusion. hire more employees like her :)

luxelamp
2 months using the app
September 1, 2023

I cannot express enough how impressed with John's exceptional responsiveness and dedication. Working with him has truly been a pleasure. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, John was there in a flash to provide guidance and support. His quick response time and willingness to go above and beyond made my experience on CJ absolutely fantastic. I can confidently say that John's commitment to customer service is top-notch, and I look forward to continuing to work with him in the future. Thank you, John, for making my experience so smooth and enjoyable!

Digital Market 365
4 months using the app
November 17, 2023

Great support team, @Aurora Huang is really helpful

The Cook's Cove
Israel
3 months using the app
July 29, 2023

I have been working with cjdropshipping for over 3 years and I am 100% satisfied. The connection with shopify is perfect. I appreciate the support, for example in my choice of products and personalised packaging. I appreciate the fact that I have a personal agent who answers my questions quickly. I would recommend this service to anyone at 1000%.

Spartrend
France
Almost 2 years using the app
November 13, 2023

Working with Royce is always a pleasure – his professionalism and attention to detail set him apart as an exceptional agent. Royce goes the extra mile, ensuring a seamless experience, and I'm currently continuing to benefit from his expertise and commitment to client satisfaction.

HeatLock