4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Edited December 10, 2023

Thank you Suki Huang and Connie. You have helped me a lot

TechJoy Store
November 2, 2023

In addition to what CjDropshipping puts in place for the users, their agent are qualified and react so fast, effectively. Credit to Zoey.
I hope that our collaboration will last a long time.

Mont Cosy
France
4 months using the app
November 3, 2023

CJ dropshipping is really help me build my business. They have so many collections to choose. with high quality and fast response. Their admin Joean Gu always support me whenever I need for help. He has fast response in replying my favor to solve my issues faster

My Store
Indonesia
November 6, 2023

Always fast in connecting with the clients, and always gives good clarification in all of my enquiry. Kris Zheng is my agent and she is really excellent in doing her job! I am new CJ user so everything is a learning process for me. she gives me easy directions and easy to understand. even when she is not present sometimes other substitute agents solved my enquiry asap.

GUABONITA
11 days using the app
November 11, 2023

A great customer service, they are professional and supportive. I highly recommend Rebecca Lin. She was so friendly, professional and decent.
Thank you Rebecca!

Magic Light
3 months using the app
November 29, 2023

July Chan is the best agent out there! She helps me with everything and CJdropshipping is the best :)

BrickAvenue
Netherlands
January 27, 2024

dropshipping much better with CJdropshipping , nice conseltation , good prises and fast shipping that's all what we need , and much Thanks and appreciation for AGNES she's the best

projector hub
Algeria
7 minutes using the app
November 18, 2023

Alina Liu has been a great support to me. Thank you. Alina Liu responds to me quickly and promptly and gives me the info and aupport I need for my dropshipping business to be a success. Thanks Alina.

Trendy Fortunes
26 days using the app
November 15, 2023

I started a new online business and have been using CJ dropshipping. Bruce has been very helpful and a great support to me. There are also amazing products and everything has been really smooth so far. I am in the early stages of my business but it has been a great journey so far.

BRAND IN OUT
7 days using the app
October 23, 2023

Dear Sveta

I wanted to take a few moments to share with you my experience of working with you. Simply put, it was a pleasure. Your positive attitude, courteousness, and willingness to go above and beyond to help were truly appreciated.

Your professionalism and expertise in your field were evident, and you were willing to make time to answer any of my questions or concerns. Your communication was clear and prompt, and you demonstrated a genuine interest in helping me achieve the best possible outcome.

Thank you very much for your help and assistance. Your contributions were instrumental in making sure I was able to achieve my goals. I hope we can work together again soon and I have no hesitation in recommending you to others.

Best regards,