CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

theTDOZmarket

Location Australia

Easy to use. Great agent service, super quick to respond and goes above and beyond when an issue arises. Highly recommend.

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

YourHobbyDeal

Location Romania

Very useful app! I found all I need in one place. All staff is very kindly. They answered me at all my questions.

April 21, 2020

Bonnie & Co

Location Australia

Lina is my agent i work with and she is great! answered all my questions and sorted out all issues i had

April 19, 2020

Bougie Barn

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wanda and Anna are helpful there at CJ Dropshipping and are usually available to solve any problems that do come up.

April 19, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. We have contacted your agent. And he will contact you ASAP. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
And CJ is always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Best wishes!

Azquiero

Location Spain

Perry ha tenido mucha atencion y paciencia conmigo , se agradece mucho, a pesar del idioma hemos conseguido entendernos

ProGear

Very supportive staff. Maggie Pan was my support rep today and she solved my problems within minutes. All the other staff I had chat with so far are also supportive. Would recommend doing business with them.

Lumbarc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Vincy is the best agent I could have. She and CJ dropshipping have been the best to me since I started dropshipping. They have a very fast response and they are always willing to help. 5 STARS!

Jackson III

Location Italy

in this first phase with cj dropshipping I dealt with Bianca, she is really up to date on everything and is always present to answer.
really reliable

Amaryllis Collection

Location France

This site is great, the agents (staff) are very responsive, competent and serious. I recommend 100%

IronMuscle Band™ - The Strongest Band for Iron Muscles

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perry is very good operator!! It helped me with my doubts and things I couldn't understand.Really a good person.