CJDropshipping

Dropshipping supplier and fulfillment service from China.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kayasciarpa

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

cjdropshipping is the future of shopify. place your orders in 1 click, 24/7 support. I love this app it's much better than Aliexpress.

TheCookingGuild

This app is awesome. sourcing new products and fulfillment is so easy. Also having a dedicated Agent is the best thing. Mine is very very helpful and answers all questions every day.

Kicktrainer Pro

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had some questions about my orders and used the chat , miss Summer was very helpful guiding me true the platform and helping me with giving more information . Thank you for helping.

May 31, 2020

L'unique accessoire indispensable pour votre animal de compagnie

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

The best dropshipping platform. My agent Summer was amazing and very reactive even if i had a lot of questions she helped me to do everything step by step with the product and all the procedures. Thanks again

OnlyCrate

Location China

Thanks for this platform. saved my time and made me make more money, and I no longer have to deal with those annoying logistics problems! Thanks to my agent Curry.

May 29, 2020

Trust Crate

Location China

This application is great, it has expanded my bussiness, and finally, put aside those annoying things! My agent is curry, he is a good partner, thanks for him.

May 29, 2020

OKYANUSI

Thank you so much it was so helpful i will work now cj beacuse they have a great customer service . highly recommended. Thank you so much Ge xin . You doing well :)

May 28, 2020

Flex Bands

Location Belgium

Great service. The best dropshipping fulfillment center I've found. Despite some delays, communication was all around great and shipments on time.

The Waisty™

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nina is an amazing agent. She is understanding, patient and very helpful. I have multiple stores and like to centralize my sourcing and products, and to have an agent there for your every step of the way is priceless. Nina goes above and beyond to assist with every need and that is wonderful. Good agents make CJ dropshipping worth using for all your business needs.

AcuHealic

Location Indonesia

A great fulfillment agent solution. Supportive agent for every CJ users. Lots of payment method to pay your goods