4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its extensive product selection, intuitive interface, and automated order processing. They commend the personalized support and efficient problem-solving. The competitive pricing and product quality enhance customer satisfaction and business expansion. Features like product customization, quality checks, private labeling, real-time inventory updates, and a pricing tool are also favored. Some merchants report satisfactory shipping times and options, praising the app for optimizing business operations and time-saving.

August 15, 2023

I was advised by REBECCA Lin who was able to answer all my questions. CJDROP's service is really professional. Thanks to the team.

HallsGlam
France
3 months using the app
March 1, 2024

TAB ZHAO HAS BEEN HELPING ME, HE HAS DONE A STELLAR JOB AND BEEN COURTEOUS AND KIND AND PATIENT THE WHOLE DURATION!!! THANK YOU TAB!!!

Unique Boutique
February 15, 2024

It was a wonderful experience, the agent Bonnie was patient and polite. She assisted well and solved my inquiry in minutes. Looking forward to collaborating long term.

Onyxio Shop
Hong Kong SAR
May 30, 2023

I would like to say thank you to my agent Winnie who has provided an excellent service.
I really appreciate that and I am looking forward to future cooperation.

4beinerparadies
Germany
8 months using the app
February 15, 2024

Amazing customer support. They are fast to respond, always reasonable, and straightforward. That's everything you need for a companies customer service program. Thank you

Austrige
June 26, 2023

I'm using CJ Dropshipping since June 2022. Everything works fine and especially my Agent Talisa taking care of everything and always on time! Can absolutely recommend: for begginers and dropshipping pros.

Fusevio.ch
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app
May 30, 2023

One of the best dropshipping apps on the market, excellent customer support. I'd like to say a big thank you to my agent Estrella who is very professional and always available when I need her.

northyl
4 months using the app
July 18, 2023

Dear Lavinia,
I am writing this letter to express my profound gratitude for the incredible help and support you have provided to me through CJ Dropshipping. Your assistance has been nothing short of exceptional, and I cannot thank you enough for going above and beyond to ensure my success.

From the very beginning, you demonstrated an unparalleled level of dedication and professionalism. Your willingness to patiently guide me through the intricacies of dropshipping and answer all my questions has been invaluable. Your expertise and knowledge in the field have been evident, and I am grateful for the valuable insights you've shared with me.

Throughout our interactions, you have consistently shown genuine care and concern for my business's success. Your timely responses and efficient problem-solving skills have saved me countless hours of frustration. I always felt reassured knowing that you were there to assist me whenever I needed it.

Beyond your technical expertise, it has been a pleasure to work with someone as kind and understanding as you. Your empathy and patience have made the learning process smoother, and you've created a comfortable environment where I felt comfortable reaching out for help.

The impact of your assistance on my business cannot be overstated.
Thanks again Lavinia

NENA PATTI
About 1 month using the app
August 17, 2023

Extremely great customer service (Agent Connie) - and very detailed procedure. Every thing is sorted out here at CJ.

Glamour Gallery
Pakistan
2 months using the app
July 6, 2023

CJ is truly amazing, and the agents associated with it are outstanding. They are not only warm and friendly but also very helpful. The online chat feature they provide is incredibly useful and I want to give a special shout-out to Estella.

I personally tested their ordering system, and I was delighted to see that my orders arrived even before the expected delivery time. I strongly encourage you to give this app a try

Fanhome