CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MINYMALY

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

CJ Dropshipping has some serious perks compared to its competition ( like custom packaging, warehouse inventory and CJ Packet ) but their agents are the best thing in the world. Peter is my personal agent and he's been so helpful to me ! I can contact him any day and he'll have a polite and precise answer for me. I'm really impressed by the service and after experiencing that I couldn't go back to Aliexpress ever. Thanks a lot Peter !

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

ICONIA LAB

Location France

I am very happy with the service. My dedicated agent, Susan, answers my questions perfectly and finds me the most suitable solutions. I am delighted!

May 10, 2020

Art-du-Gaming

Location France

Hello,
Excellent service and especially a great agent, precise and well explained answers, she found a lot of solution to my problems and always responded to my messages, it is for me without doubt one of the best agents of this service.

Thank you Celia Yang!

May 9, 2020

STREET INFLUX

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

10/10 amazing app! My customer service agents Melody and Zoey are super helpful and very friendly :) Very impressed!

May 8, 2020

ConsciousGuardian

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hands down the absolute best supplier you can get your hands on. If you're using CJDropshipping, you'll have a serious competitive edge on your competition. MUST DOWNLOAD APP. 5/5

May 7, 2020

Modernlife.my

Location Malaysia

The apps is very good and easy to use. You will have agent straight away available for you. The most is important is communication when you're scaling up. My agent Lina Lin has been wonderful supporting my business when I'm scaling. Big thumbs up for her.

May 7, 2020

BloomVenus

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Bianca is so nice she will help you 100% :) Thank you for the help! :)
She will assist you very good.

May 6, 2020

BARTR

App is super useful and easy to use. Susan is very helpful and great to work with! Would definitely recommend.

May 5, 2020

BOOTY ELITE

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love CJ, and the customer service is awesome. Summer is very helpful and the app is very complete. recommend

May 5, 2020

JUPITERSALE

You're the best. I appreciate your job. Everything is very clear at you. Good Luck for everything you do. Thank you.

May 4, 2020