CJdropshipping

You Sell - We source and ship for you!

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Angelsongbird

This app make our ordering process easy and quick. I like most of the products there and great help from the team support.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

Top Notch 2K

I still didn't get the instructions to unlist a product so I could add it back with my price. I had to delete a product from my store because my wasn't added and cj won't let me re add the product.

May 3, 2020

Sincere sorry for your bad experience. You can "disconnect" the product on CJ. Then, connect it to your store again. Hope it works.
Besides, we don't recommend "unlist" products in your store. Because we will lose the connection between CJ and your store. You can "edit" it to change a price or something else.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your agent or us by Email. support@cjdropshipping.com We will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.
Best wishes!

NAYANA

Location Switzerland

PERRY is the best agent we can dream of. He is serious, efficient, quick and friendly. The best!
CJdropshipping is a revolution for dropshippers. excellent!

Gamaro X

Location Malaysia

I used this app for my drop shipping service. Fast Response, Helpful and nice supports are important for me.

Farry Fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perry and Amy are an excellent support team. They help with max engagement and go out of their way to find a solution for us. Excellent support team

Otto Travalier

I am very impressed by the 1on1 engagement with my assigned agent. I had a unique sku setup request (multiples of one sku for buy more save more promotion). My agent was extremely responsive and took care of it on the backend in CJ. The CJ app interface takes a bit getting use. That is the weakest point for them. If the addres this, then I would say wow. but the service and timely responses are amazing. Makes you feel like you have a vested partner at each step with CJ.

PARADISE STALL

It is a pity that only 5 stars can be give, otherwise I will definitely give my agent 10 stars
She super helpfull and fast respond to solve my issue
very happy that i have this agent

The Gadget Shop

Really good service and is very responsive!
My agent is very patient to help me solve my problem
Would highly recommend CJDropshipping to new dropshippers who are just starting out.

Illumive

Location Netherlands

CJ Dropshipping as the potential to be a game changer. The offer a wide variety of services like, sourcing, shipping, taking product photo's / videos and much much more. The fact that they have 2 warehouses in the U.S is important. There are a lot of thing they need to fix, there is a lack of transparency and processing times can get slow. The website is very badly optimized making it unresponsive and the website structure is confusing to say the least. But they do provide something that is hard to find, and the fact that you get assigned your own agent for customer support is smart. My agent (Miranda) is great, she helps me with buying bulk, and answering questions i may have, and gives her full dedication for my business. I would give her 5 stars.

To summarize: CJ is an platform that is not quite there yet, but with a couple of changes and overhauls, they can be a true game changer in the world of dropshipping.

May 3, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We will do better in the future. Have a nice day!

E-PAGE

Location France

A real game changer in my business, better than Oberloo and Dsers !
My agent "Katrina", she is the best !