CJdropshipping , 3,963 reviews

4.9
February 26, 2021

Great service and shipping. My agent Shicharl helped me a lot, she is very friendly and competent. I’d recommend them to everyone who starts with Dropshipping!

SoEnjoyable
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
CJDropshipping replied February 28, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

February 26, 2021

Very Fast Shipping, awesome customer Service, fast response. Best THINGS What a dropshipper can have!

ScopyEarDE
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
CJDropshipping replied February 28, 2021

February 25, 2021

great service. Yeri has been great in helping all my inquiry. keep up the great work. Keep up in lowering the cost and faster shipping time.

lilsafer
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

February 25, 2021

I am really happy with the service of CJ particularly phoebus who is my agent is a very great professional. phoebus is patient and masters the work. I congratulate him. I really enjoy working with him.

CURLINESS™
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Edited February 25, 2021

The CJ drop ship service itself is maybe very good. But I don't think I'll ever know. The complexity of using the app to simply add products to your store is terrible. It is not easy as with Eprolo or Oberlo. There are no clear explanations of what needs to be done & there are various, seemingly unnecessary options as well, which makes it even more confusing. For eg there are 3 different screens that show my products, and 1 of them has conflicting information to the others regarding availability & shipping! But worst of all is their command of English. It is absolutely terrible. From their on site headings and descriptions, to their site/Youtube tutorials, to their Chat service, it is very confusing. CJ needs to invest in a few customer service people who can convey & understand information in English correctly. I have spent over an hour this evening trying to explain an issue to a customer service agent who simply could not get what I was trying to say, and I ended up giving up, with the issue unresolved.
The site navigation is also below par. If you DO open chat, the text box cannot be moved around, so it goes right on the middle of your screen so you cannot see the CJ page at all. You have to close the box to look at the page, and then reopen it. There is also no way to END the chat. You can only minimize the chat screen which is very strange. Here's an example of the ambiguity of the site instructions. In the side menu Authorisation / Shopify, you'll see a summary of your store and its settings. Regarding the Inventory Sync setting, if it says "Enable" it actually means this setting is disabled. If it says Disable it actually means your connection is enabled. Such confusing titles and descriptions abound on this site. I am not confident that it is even set up to work with my Shopify site, and as explained, the Chat support are less than capable of putting one's mind at ease. This site makes me nervous about selling, in contrast to Oberlo & Eprolo whom I have been confident with right from the start.

Shhh...
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 25, 2021

Very helpful service, in particular thanks to my agent Grace Li I could overcome any issue with the products

inmyhonestopinion
France
Time spent using app: 8 months

February 25, 2021

I recommend this app to all people who want to start a dropshipping business. The shipments are all tracked and the support is very knowledgeable. 5 stars

Cookerstars
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months

February 25, 2021

You have your own personal agent and I can tell you that they are the best especially Shicharl Qiu. Thank you

Clever Saves
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

February 25, 2021

This is a great app to work with, I have a personal agent that I can ask all my concerns. Thank you Benson Bian.

MasterSealing 2.0™
Time spent using app: 3 months

February 24, 2021

This app really solves all your logistic problems when it comes to Dropshipping, it's a game changer! Also, I had great people working with me.

Ignovys