4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

June 26, 2023

The products are affordable and the support team is also doing exceptional work, I am new into this but the moment I dealt with Bin Han, He was professional through out and also very kind and very fast. Truly enjoy using CJDropshipping

Modernized Tech Solutions
South Africa
September 15, 2023

Love the app and love the service too thanks to Linda for taking care of all my doubt. she was always ready with a good answered and explanation to all my questions for this I give 5 star

HalloweenTown Shop
Italy
8 months using the app
Edited July 28, 2023

I had very good help with my agent Miya huang from the customer service she helped me a lot with the questions I had, and I understood everything.
with her help I seems so easy to use CJ because I was rally stuck.
I recommend using CJ to manage your shipping

charmey
France
6 months using the app
September 14, 2023

I was facing an issue connecting the products with my store & CJ dropshipping. I was consulted by a support team member "Bonnie Gu" and she did her best to make me understand what actually the situation was and it helped me out very well.

Stittched
India
September 17, 2023

I had trouble finding a product on the CJdropshipping website, and Bonnie Gu found it within minutes. Thanks Bonnie!

Drexa Pets
June 15, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of working with Zoey, and I have to say, she's one of the best agents I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable and experienced in her field, but she's also incredibly kind, patient, and supportive. She took the time to really listen to my needs and concerns, and she went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with the results. I would highly recommend working with Zoey to anyone who is looking for a talented and dedicated agent. She truly is one of a kind!. I will give five stars

iLadies
3 months using the app
September 26, 2023

I am new to the dropshipping process, and when I searched for a reliable supplier, I found CJ, and I linked my store to CJ, and when I asked to have an agent with me, Miya Huang met my requests and helped me with all matters and inquiries - Thank you, Miya.

VogueSparkle
Egypt
December 13, 2023

Whalen Zhu, helped me with all my queries. Appreciate his service

Rekea Furnitures
United Arab Emirates
3 days using the app
Edited July 15, 2023

This app is great for selling products online through Shopify and many other sites! Carman has great customer support! Carman Wei also helps me with order tracking and advice!

Very Useful Gadgets
October 10, 2023

I recommend Cj dropshiping to anyone who is embarking on a dropshiping career path. In my beginnings I was helped by my Cjdropshiping agent joean gu, as he was always available and cut everything I needed.

HUXTRA