Reviews (8,079)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

August 5, 2021

Elena from CJ Help was amazing, very helpful and solved my issue quickly. Her knowledge is very good.

Whiska Chops
CJDropshipping replied August 5, 2021

December 21, 2020

Very Good application, I'm using it for my store. Simple to use and sync with my store. Howard Huang my agent, is always available to answer my questions and to help me to solve my issues, thanks. I recommended it

fantasylamp
France
CJDropshipping replied December 22, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

April 28, 2021

Very very nice service and support! I am absolutely thrilled to work with cjdropshipping and my agent Irene!

My House Tiger
Austria
CJDropshipping replied April 28, 2021

Edited February 13, 2024

Nice and best-customized services to vendors. Reply on a timely basis. Recommended for dropshipping. My customer representative executives are also very cooperative, especially Timothy and Fionnula.

Sociable Weaver Nest
India
Edited January 26, 2021

Gina Ge is the best! She provides the best service on cjdropshipping. She quickly answers inquiries.

Chefs Blade Co.
CJDropshipping replied September 27, 2020

Edited October 31, 2023

Very happy with Bianca (my agent)! She is always super responsive and even if she doesn't know something she will go out of her way to find me a solution or answer. I don't know what I would do without her help. Her sourcing skills are also phenomenal!

CJ is a great business and the agents are all very helpful, especially Bianca who is an absolute rockstar!

Mantar Lamps
Edited June 22, 2021

Great App! CJDropshipping has been a great help to my stall, with good shipping times. Also my Agent (Estella) has been amazing! keep up the great work! Just giving an update 1 month on. I'm still using CJDropshipping, service is still amazing and my Agent Estella is the best, always very helpful whenever I have queries or questions. I've tried a few services, but CJDropshipping is still the best!

SolarStyle.net
CJDropshipping replied May 20, 2021

February 27, 2020

I am satisfied with their customer service. My agent is very responsible to help me get the better quoted price, and respond to every of my questions. I wish I can get longer business partner with them, and boost up my store sales as well. Recommended! :)

Ruby Insight
Edited January 10, 2023

Customer service is very responsive. A great service in total! My agent is Lori, if I have a question she reacts very quickly and always have a solution! Highly recommend!

FOLVS
Germany
CJDropshipping replied April 6, 2022

January 21, 2022

I've been working with CJ for a couple of years now and I highly recommend this company. I used to work with a private agent but I found CJ to be more effective and very professional. They have a great interface that just makes it easier to manage my orders, sourcing requests, packaging. The custom packaging feature is great and allows you to choose among hundreds of different packaging. They are very fair and professional with disputes. Also great that they have warehouses in the U.S and Europe. My personal agent Diana does a great job and she's very friendly. Highly recommend!

Mamma Bump™