4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

February 27, 2020

I am satisfied with their customer service. My agent is very responsible to help me get the better quoted price, and respond to every of my questions. I wish I can get longer business partner with them, and boost up my store sales as well. Recommended! :)

Ruby Insight
Edited January 10, 2023

Customer service is very responsive. A great service in total! My agent is Lori, if I have a question she reacts very quickly and always have a solution! Highly recommend!

FOLVS
Germany
CJDropshipping replied April 6, 2022

January 21, 2022

I've been working with CJ for a couple of years now and I highly recommend this company. I used to work with a private agent but I found CJ to be more effective and very professional. They have a great interface that just makes it easier to manage my orders, sourcing requests, packaging. The custom packaging feature is great and allows you to choose among hundreds of different packaging. They are very fair and professional with disputes. Also great that they have warehouses in the U.S and Europe. My personal agent Diana does a great job and she's very friendly. Highly recommend!

Mamma Bump™
CJDropshipping replied January 23, 2022

November 26, 2021

Great people. Patient. Very helpful!!!!! I love how they helped me. They did not rush me. They answered every question.

The Gentlest Touch
CJDropshipping replied November 28, 2021

February 18, 2020

I heard about CJ but I had no idea that it was the solution to a lot of but problems and fewer hits, with the help of my agent Alisa who helps me a lot I can say that my business is in constant evolution.

ASPIR BLACK
Guadeloupe
June 9, 2022

J'ai eu un bug sur le site à l'aide de Aketa j'ai ou le résoudre, Merci pour son service, son professionalisme et sa patience .

Purhificatair™
France
April 3, 2020

Awesome APP, processing and shipping time by CJPacket is still very fast during the coronavirus. Saved my dropshipping life, much better than Aliexpress.

CJDropshipping - Thailand
China
November 29, 2020

CJ is the best Dropshipping app out there. Thanks to Cj as well as Agent Yuki Zhao for excelent service and and hard work.

Wandhal
CJDropshipping replied November 30, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

April 28, 2021

The app is fantastic. Have the agent Vincy and am more than happy with her. She does her job very well and responds to wishes and questions

Plugstores
Germany
CJDropshipping replied April 28, 2021

April 8, 2021

I has just started to use CJ dropshipping . However, because my understanding is still weak, I couldn't connect product, so I asked Cj , then I tried to use chat them one lady was figuring out very well. So I did not lose a chance the very first two orders! I am very satisfied with their product but also their service.

Puppy's Bobtail
Japan
CJDropshipping replied April 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.