Reviews (8,001)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

Edited May 14, 2024

CJ's customers service is really fast and efficient. Thanks to Miya Huang for assisting me with any issues that I faced.

CaseDropp
Malaysia
July 31, 2020

Fantastic app. They make drop-shipping much more pleasant. A very helpful team. I'm glad this app is on Shopify.

Uligo
CJDropshipping replied August 2, 2020

May 22, 2022

I am happy that i decided to go with cj. It's easy to use and the support team is always there to help. five stars!

Bottleformydog
Slovenia
July 5, 2022

I've been using CJ for a few years now, I was one of their first clients. I've since recommended them to many friends and colleagues. They're the best at what they do. They'll source any product and help you communicate with manufacturers to design new products as well. They can fulfill directly from the U.S through their own fulfillment network which is amazing for 2-3day delivery. The company is very organized and the service is great. June is currently our representative, she always tries to do her best to make sure our business is reaching its goals. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a one-stop shop for sourcing, packaging, and fulfillment.

Sikkina
July 18, 2022

I had already left a review to thank Fiona, now it's Mary's turn.
Thank you for taking the time to help me!

Watch Case
France
Edited November 9, 2020

I have been on CJ for 8 weeks. I have great experience with Alisa, Louie Shang, Chris Chi, Bonnie Chen, Jenna Zhu, Bonnie Gu, Ellen Yang, Catherine Li, Danielle Yang from CJ dropshipping! They really go all out to help me to enquire and resolve issues relating to policies, product details and sourcing! I really appreciate it! I have not started my sales, hence I can't comment on the shipping details and post sales service yet. Will keep this page updated once my sales started. Well done to Alisa, Louie Shang, Chris Chi, Bonnie Chen, Jenna Zhu, Ellen Yang, Catherine Li, Danielle Yang! Loves!

Littlezilly
Singapore
CJDropshipping replied October 3, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 21, 2021

I just had a conversation with Collin Shao as I had a problem with one of my orders and He managed to give me the information I needed in a couple of minutes so that I could help one of my customer to resolve an issue with their parcel. Great!

oobique
CJDropshipping replied December 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

July 10, 2022

Tenho feito bastantes perguntas no suporte da app e obtive sempre resposta. Ainda não comecei a trabalhar com eles, mas parece-me uma excelente alternativa ao Alliexpress. A Cristina Chen ajudou-me bastante. Recomendo

Espirs
Portugal
January 19, 2023

Thanks to CJ, the advisor gave me good information. Alvin hu is very reactive and patient to my request.

Primoxy™
France
August 30, 2022

Christina Chen was extremely helpful. I think she deserves a raise because he genuinely took the time to help me step by step for 3 hours straight, I am truly impressed ty so much :) it's too bad I can't give her more stars ❤️

Pets Primal