Reviews (8,040)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

April 29, 2020

I love CJ because you get a 5-star personal agent (shoutout to Yeri!) who will respond within 24 hours and you can always settle disputes and tracking right within the platform.

The Bald Shaver LLC
CJDropshipping replied April 29, 2020

Thank you for your compliment. We are always devoted to offer the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

August 28, 2023

Loker wang is really helpful and always responds instantly and solves all my queries!
100% Recommendation from my side.

Glam Galore
India
7 months using the app
October 20, 2023

Very recommended app! If you’re having trouble with your journey cjdropshipping actually helps you and guides you to your success. I had trouble so I reached out and Bonnie was there to help!

Eastmoon Hair Clay ™
2 months using the app
September 8, 2023

Leila is the best support agent in this website it's the only reason i will rate this website a 5 star

nitroushub
Egypt
6 months using the app
April 30, 2021

Everything works perfect. In particular I found a great customer service, one of the best I have ever seen.

storegws
Italy
CJDropshipping replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

Edited June 25, 2021

My Agent Caro (chcheng) helped me with placing orders and sourcing products. She always responds very quickly and helps me. She gave a very professional experience. I highly recommend CJ.

The New Trend Store
Switzerland
CJDropshipping replied April 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

March 2, 2023

I just started and had my first order I had a little trouble but Murphy Hu helped walk me through everything. Their customer service is always quick and helpful

When and Now
March 8, 2023

I recently dealt with Zoey and I must say that I was impressed with their quick response, I received a clear and precise answer. It is really nice to have a team that is so efficient and responsive.

Micromass.fr
France
September 22, 2023

Working with Bianca has been an absolute pleasure. Her responsiveness and knack for finding solutions is truly commendable. She's not only quick to reply but also incredibly effective in problem-solving. I can't thank her enough for making things so much easier for me. Bianca, you're a star !

Chroma Light
France
5 months using the app
October 15, 2021

I contacted the helpdesk at CJDropshipping app. Jacob Zhao was very reponsive and patient and helped me get all my queries answered. Hoping to partner with CJDropshipping for my niche.

Funwithpet
CJDropshipping replied October 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation.