4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

April 7, 2023

Sveta was very helpful in helping me resolve my issues and the customer service overall is quite fast.

FUXI-CO
July 6, 2020

The platform is great! My agent Cissy and Ming are helping me enormously to develop my business. I highly recommend them. It's much better than Aliexpress and all the other platforms.

STRIPE LED™
CJDropshipping replied July 6, 2020

October 6, 2020

CJ Agent Sylvia Wang, very helpful agent, I'm was asking for help to take pic to see the finish product, the product looks good. Reply to all my question after hour as well. It's a good dropshipping company. And good agent Sylvia. Thanks for your help.

www.cronstore.com
CJDropshipping replied October 6, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

July 9, 2020

Such a good alternative to Aliexpress. It offers faster shipping and an amazing support team who is 24h available.

capemma
CJDropshipping replied July 9, 2020

February 2, 2023

Zoey is really helping me a lot I honestly can’t thank her enough for her time and patience that she have with me!

Ultra Quality Store
January 25, 2022

Henry has been extremely helpful with my business. Would definitely recommend working with him and CJ

Bista Store
CJDropshipping replied February 7, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

May 30, 2020

The best dropshipping platform. My agent Summer was amazing and very reactive even if i had a lot of questions she helped me to do everything step by step with the product and all the procedures. Thanks again

L'unique accessoire indispensable pour votre animal de compagnie
CJDropshipping replied May 31, 2020

November 28, 2020

This App is just amazing! 24/7 they are there for you to answer every single question you have. My agent always do the best to meet my requirements ! Thanks to all the team especially Maxine H

High Tech Flow
March 13, 2023

Dear Gina Ge,

I would like to thank you for your excellent support in processing my orders. Your prompt and efficient response has been a tremendous help, and I am grateful for your assistance.

Your knowledge and expertise in handling orders has made the process much smoother and more manageable for me. I appreciate your willingness to go the extra mile to ensure that everything is taken care of correctly and on time.

Thank you again for your outstanding support, and I look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

Julidostore
Vietnam
November 4, 2021

I am the newbie here so there is a lot of questions . Connie Jin, the consultant was very patient and helpful to help me step by step . Excellent customer service !!! We really need company provide with this quick and reliable live chat which CJdropshipping achieved this.

Simple and Ease
CJDropshipping replied November 4, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.