Reviews (8,058)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

July 27, 2020

Great site & team.
They are very professional and answer your requests with efficiency & speed.
I strongly recommend it to you

Edger Miller ®
France
CJDropshipping replied July 27, 2020

Edited January 30, 2021

Great Response time! Can speak to real people in real-time via chat!! They are very knowledgeable of their systems! The Customer Service is Amazing!!! Abby Lu Is Great to work with Always helpful, pleasant, and Knowledgeable!!

Diogenes Barrel
CJDropshipping replied January 31, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

December 16, 2022

best supplier and the best customer support many thanks to Cristina on CJdropshipping so happy to deal with her

THE ELEGANT BLACK
Algeria
December 25, 2020

Very good application, very happy to be able to work with them. Very available all the time and professional
I recommend to all

AX-Fit
France
CJDropshipping replied December 27, 2020

July 10, 2020

Contrary to what I've heard, this app has actually been good to me. Seamless customer service and I was given a personal agent (Grace Li) who has been immensely helpful and her assistance has made my Dropshipping experience alot easier. Thank you

Clean GadgetsPro
CJDropshipping replied July 12, 2020

May 24, 2023

Agent Connie Jin is really fast and doing her job good! Thanks for having a good customer service!

Mom's Treasure Box
May 19, 2023

Today Cristina helped me with learning new information at CJ dropshipping. She also taught me a lot of cool stuff. I must admit that I found her to be the most knowledgeable and willing to help agent. She remained with me for more than an hour and solved all the problems over and above my expectations. Thank you very much Cristina!

Akhuwatshop
April 19, 2021

My agent is Leo Wong, he works very well, he has a lot of patience solving my problems and always solves any type of doubt

WolFFitstore
Spain
CJDropshipping replied April 19, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

April 13, 2023

CJ's is the best there is!! The staff at Cj's is very helpful, patient and very nice, My supplier (Flo Ma) Is the best out! She's helpful and patient and helps me with any problems I'm facing, I 100% recommend CJ Dropshipping, they are THE BEST!! :))

Juice-Jitsu
New Zealand
November 25, 2020

I really appreciate the service, special thumbs up to Maddox Peng, a great professional agent. I'm satisfied!

Macoriel