4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide range of products, personalized customer service, and competitive pricing. They commend the quick and professional responses from dedicated agents. The efficient order processing, shipping times, and additional services like product sourcing and quality checking are also highly valued. Many have successfully grown their businesses using this platform. It offers various shipping options, including warehouses outside China for faster delivery, and provides promotional resources like media and videos.

April 1, 2023

I've had a good experience working with CJ and Fiona my agent. She is very good communicating with me and making sure that my needs are met immediately. I recently have switched to CJ from another company for our newest store and so far it's been great. Keep up your good customer support. Thanks CJ team!

My Store
June 10, 2023

Whalen was great! He helped me with issue and was very nice and helpful. He answered all of my questions and really listened to what I was trying to do. He provided great customer service. Work with Whalen, he's the best!

Bryn Decor
About 1 month using the app
February 19, 2021

Very satisfied with Edison Zheng's customer service on the website. Haven't tried shipping from them yet.

Vitossa
Bulgaria
CJDropshipping replied February 20, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

September 14, 2020

Bonnie was awesome professional and helpful. Thank you so much
i recommend CJDropshipping , I will reach out to you guys next time

wagglyfish
CJDropshipping replied September 14, 2020

August 22, 2021

I used the app for dropshipping. Anytime I have an issue with anything they are right on top of it until issue is solved. I really enjoy it and they have great and quick customer service.

My Teeter Totter
CJDropshipping replied August 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

February 4, 2023

Support is 10/10 multiple channels like messenger, whatsapp, on-website livechat just choose one if the other is too overcrowded. Love CJ love all of you guys in the support theme always so helpful! Michell luo is just the best and fastest to respond! Thanks

HoverDevices
Czechia
June 2, 2023

good customer service by Box Chen ! he gave quick responses & clarified a lot of the things i had questions about.

SmartSwab
About 1 month using the app
January 16, 2022

This app is great and I super recommend it. I am also super pleased to work with my CJ manager Saturn. They are always available to answer to my questions and to work on my orders. Thank you, Saturn!!!

HomeUseCo
CJDropshipping replied January 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

September 2, 2022

The customer support is excellent. Ada Qui sat patiently with me to help get the store up and running.

Ternary Shop
South Africa
August 12, 2022

Very useful app for e-commerce in Europe. The support help me when I have problems. I recommend this app

Gießkanne Design