4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

May 6, 2023

Very well served by Erica, thanks for the support! Everything is very prompt, professional and fast!

marula
Germany
December 23, 2022

Thanks to Yuki Lau, who responds quickly to my supply requests. as well as for his kindness and its availability.

La Case à Bébé
France
April 26, 2021

I have been using CJdropshipping for awhile now. Currently, i found a winner product and scaling up. CJ is there with me side by side in sourcing and fulfilling orders and has been a great partner in this venture. Quick responses and actions taken by a professional representative assigned to me - Hedy! Great Partner to scale and progress with your Dropshipping Business.

Aliviou
CJDropshipping replied April 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is our motivation.

July 13, 2020

I love this app, you actually get to speak to real people who did everything to help me bring my ideas to life, from dropshipping to packaging to help in setting up the app and orders. Thanks you!

Diversity Socks
CJDropshipping replied July 13, 2020

August 10, 2020

Great, I have a lot of support from my agent Nina , she allows me to evolve in my business by answering all my questions.

GT-Corp
France
CJDropshipping replied August 10, 2020

October 26, 2020

I shifted to CJ from uDroppy. So far way better than uDroppy. CJ can ship worldwide and they assign an agent to your store whom you can contact and solve your issues with. I recommend using this app.

Arcane Magic Sneakers
Sri Lanka
CJDropshipping replied October 26, 2020

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

February 13, 2023

Very good fulfillment service, competitive pricing, relatively fast shipping, great agents to speak to that respond within 12 hours and are able to assist on all issues. Overall a very good experience with CJ and for the foreseeable future I will continue to use their services over other competitors!

Gap Brush
March 29, 2023

I am very satisfied with my agent Michell Luo. Very courteous service, always trying to help and answer my questions. Highly recommended.

gadgeter.ch
Switzerland
August 27, 2021

Saturn Gave Great customer service. Was very helpful for any issues I had, Will use service again. great service

Lemon Cart City
CJDropshipping replied August 29, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! your approval is our motivation

April 1, 2023

Foy was very helpful and listened well to what I needed. Very good service, I am very happy with the help I received. I asked for a cheaper sourcing proce and Foy helped me through the process and organised it for me! Very good

Hyme