Reviews (8,045)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this platform for its wide product range, competitive pricing, and efficient shipping. Its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms simplifies order management and product browsing. The 24/7 customer service is proactive in resolving issues, and additional services like product sourcing and custom packaging are available. Each merchant is assigned a personal agent, ensuring prompt service. The platform is recognized for its comprehensive services and efficient systems, making it a reliable choice for dropshippers.

April 5, 2023

Sita Cui (agent) was an excellent help, despite me asking some rather obvious questions. Quick reposnse to tickets, delivery and customer service is excellent. I strongly recommend this service.

LoveMyCat
Edited January 15, 2021

They have very good product connection, good customer service and diversity of options for Dropshipping. Great app.

GadgetsByteStore
Mexico
CJDropshipping replied January 18, 2021

Thank you for your words. We are always devoted to offering the best service and help every drop shipper from start to success. Have a nice day!

April 20, 2023

Representative Fionnula was very polite and knowledgeable about all of the problems. The customer service was very excellent on the over all.
I will therefore not hesitate to recommend CJ Dropshippng to my colleagues.
Thanks
Nicholas wai
MAMBO Store, LLC

mambostore.net
November 28, 2022

I use CJ for all my fulfillment needs, not only do they have competitive pricing, satisfactory shipping times and lots of product selection, their customer service is very good. Specifically Fiona Xu has helped me combine SKU's list new products and has replied quickly and proficiently to all my questions and concerns. This has greatly helped me dial in my store quickly!

Snowcreate
September 21, 2020

I use CJdropshipping.com to help my business grow. I must say this is by far the best platform for dropshipping whether you are a beginner or already have a business. I am so glad that I found such a site that helped me grow faster than other platforms. My agent is also there for me whenever I need them for extra help which is so great!! I highly recommend CJdropshipping.com to all the dropshipping entrepreneurs out there!!

NASHZARR
CJDropshipping replied September 21, 2020

March 15, 2023

Very satisfied with the customer support. Niky was my support agent and she was very attentive to even the smallest problem.

AirWoom
Türkiye
May 4, 2023

I recently started using CJ Dropshipping and I have been thoroughly impressed with their platform. Not only is it the cheapest and most sophisticated app for dropshipping, but it's completely free to use.

What really stood out to me were the agents, Chloe Zhang and Bruce Lin, who have been incredibly helpful in all aspects of my experience. Chloe has been instrumental in helping me source products, and Bruce has always been available to help with any issues I've encountered along the way.

Overall, I would highly recommend CJ Dropshipping to anyone who is looking for a reliable and affordable way to get into dropshipping. Their platform and team of agents have made my experience seamless and stress-free. Thank you CJ Dropshipping!

zephyrantha
Poland
March 30, 2021

Overall I'm very satisfied so far. My personal CJ agent Vincy is providing me with great support on a daily basis and is taking care of my business. The platform is great to use and it is veryefficient to submit sourcing request and receive answers....

RANCLER
France
CJDropshipping replied March 30, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! Your approval is one most important reason for our continuous improvement.

May 13, 2022

Overall, great experience, my agent is very helpful, always asks my questions (even hard ones) and recently their processing and shipping process improved so I would definitely recommend it.

Stanite
Poland
January 4, 2023

My agent, John, was always very helpful to me and assisted me in finding whatever product I needed (even if it was very late or early in the morning for him).

I really can't say enough good things and recommend John and CJ fully as a US seller - 5/5

lovebondus