Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Beachin Biscuits

Since integrating Infinite Options we have had nothing but great feedback on the multiple options we are able to provide our customers. When we had an issue with how to add in a feature, the support was very quick to resolve and provide an easy solution. I would recommend this app to other businesses.

Wulf Designs

Great app, but i would prefer it if uploadery was free or if you included a free file uploader in this app, that would be awesome! save us a lot of money.

Vapescom

These guys are awesome and I certainly appreciate all the help and support they provide, especially for a free app.

Biggest downside for us is not being able to track sales and control inventory level for each variant option.

We needed this app for our vape shop's long list of e-juice flavors on a single page but sometimes it doesn't work and we end up with vape orders missing e-liquid flavor options because the plugin/app does't load.

Great app if you do in-house made-to-order e-juice with many options and don't need or care about analytics.

In Blue Handmade

So far so good! Infinite Options has definitely helped streamline custom orders. We look forward to future growth in the app so we can implement it within our other e-commerce platforms...

Rolfprima

allows for an easy dropdown option as the theme i use in shopify does not allow for dropdowns. I wish there was a way to specify pricing per option though.

Tigerwear

I needed an app for my store. Contacted Infinite Options who actually installed it on my site quickly, efficiently and what is more FREE OF CHARGE ! I was most impressed

Suarez Arts Badges Awards Insignia

i like the potential of this app! i can't believe it is free. Very good customer service too

Names By K And L

This is a great app. We just gave it 4 stars because it wasn't something we could apply on our own. However, the service they gave us was excellent and speedy. They installed it for us and it works great. We definitely would recommend this app!

Tealightful Candles

This app is perfect for what we wanted. It's allowed us to add a drop down menu for our customers to pick a fragrance for their candle.

We tried using the variants provided by Shopify when adding products but it caused issues with our inventory (we sell teacup candles made to order, so in cases where we only have one teacup then with the fragrance variants added it shows up as us having an inventory of four).

Also, the support is very quick, friendly and efficient.

Ideally, I'd like there to be a bit more flexibility in terms of style options. Also, the spacing on the radio buttons seems a bit inconsistent. But otherwise a fantastic app, and for free you really can't complain!

Corks Confetti

So far the app has been easy to use and for a free app it's pretty good! Once I figured out how to add CSS to our template for padding between options and removing borders, it looks great. Integrates well with Shopify.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12