Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Inkdstationery

Very handy app! I wouldn't be able to run my shop without it!

Butler Evans Education

WOW!!! I've been using Infinite Options for quite some time now and never needed technical support because it was all so easy and they regularly add new and easy to use features. This time, though, I need a small change that required CSS and I'm not comfortable with that. So, I hired ShopPad to do it for me at an incredibly modest price. It was all finished and perfect within 30 minutes. I definitely recommend any of their products.

Lumilor

Perfect answer to our solution. Most importantly the staff were excellent. We paid for the White Glove service and it was the "best value for your money" items purchased. Recommend this company for any of their apps.

Chic Goddess

This app is a must have if you need extra options for your products. It's really easy and straight forward to set up and fits in well in our site

The Barrelman Fraternity

This app is a no brainer if you need more options, and to make this app even better the service team are super quick to help out if you have any dramas.

Athletic Girl Apparel

I couldn't sell an entire product line without this app. Very nice company to work with.

Aliasemails

I consult and work with multiple Shopify stores, so have tried various product options style applications that allow options to be added to a Shopify product page. This one works great as advertised and I love that it is free. As this store is built out we will definitely be looking at ShopPads paid applications simply because of how well the team executed this app they were willing to give away for free. Great job!

Stellar Fields

Excellent App! Simple and does the job! I spend days testing other paid apps and almost wasted much needed funds by purchasing a monthly subscription app with too many features I didn't need. All I needed was the ability to add simple variants. Much appreciated to this team for providing this free app!

Ionhearing

The app is a great way to add options to the check out process in Shopify. I was especially impressed with the app support, who always responded quickly to my questions and provided excellent solutions. I really recommend this app!

Chimed Creations

Best ever.
Even the service was great and fast!!

Thank you so much!!!