Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Soleil New York

This is an excellent app! It was very easy to configure. I was given a link with step by step procedure and i was really surprised how easy it was to follow. Not like other apps with commands that I need to embed in the CSS file. Customer service was just amazing!!!! I was very lucky to have worked with Noah. He happen to support another app I installed which is the coin app. I can't remember getting this great technical support in my life! He respond quickly and make requested changes quickly! I highly recommend this app! And if you need an app for currency conversion, get the COIN APP! Same people handle customer support!!! Your website will be in good hands!

Rcbd Jewlery For A Cause

The rep I was working with (Noah) went above and beyond to help me with logic for a shopify store. He was super responsive and generally wanted to help me get to a solution that would have a positive lasting impact on the Shopify store.

Roxanne75

Excellent App. Has made it possible to place our personalized line on our website!

Ruffle Snuffle

Absolutely brilliant. Instant support and does just what I needed as had very specific requirements for the shop! Special thanks to Noah.

Dolcedietshop

Great free app! I needed assistance installing it and the techs we're very prompt and helpful! Would definitely recommend.

Prosperitycandle

We are installing the Infinite Options app, which in itself is the solution we've been looking for to better manage options in our Shopify store. The lack of a master inventory for all variants nearly sent us to another platform. More importantly, The ShopPad team is awesome... responsive, helpful and quick - all of which are unusual for app support. We opted for the inexpensive "white glove" install, then wanted to change the layout of our product page. We couldn't figure it out, so called. Yes, called. They responded, we described the changes we needed, and within 2 hours it was done. Suffice it to say we are now ShopPad fans, and will explore the other apps they've created for Shopify.

Your Logo On Stuff

awesome app . awesome help ... walked me thru using this app in 5 minutes ...

Sporthooks

Amazing customer service and great app!!!!

Luxuria Clothing

Fast,got the job done in less than 30 minutes of me paying, even showed me where they put the code! highly recommend :) #LuxuriaClothing

Triple Mountain

Wow, I struggled with Shopify's default option set-up for a week and couldn't get it to work for the custom-made dream catchers we want to list. There were more feather colors than Shopify allowed. When I contacted Shopify Support, one of their awesome folks recommended that I try this app.

The app installed with a single push of the button, and I had all my feather colors and central adornments up on our dream catcher page in less than five minutes! It couldn't have been easier. Thanks so much, Shop Pad, for making this great app, and making it free for us small businesses! I'll be checking out your other apps when I'm looking for additional add-ons.

~ Eleda