Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Crestandivy

Just installed the app and it looks great. On an even better note, I had a question regarding an installation issue I had, and I got an answer from Noah almost immediately. Highly recommend these guys.

Canvas Addictions

great app and really helps out my store
tech team are really helpful too!

Ciual

Simple to install and to use. Great App!!!

Ledheadgrowlights

Fantastic App and great support. Alan guided me through my issue succinctly in getting the app installed (I made a bonehead mistake doing it.) Once it got working, it works like a charm! Now I can offer a choice of free gifts to my customers easily and sleekly. Also, this is a free app? Wow. INFINITE OPTIONS is a MUST HAVE app for anyone that has even remotely variable product options. GET IT!!!

Amelias Expressions Llc

Very happy. As a jewelry designer, I offer options that are not as common in the everyday shopping cart and this app has allowed me to do everything I need and more. Setting it up is pretty simple, but I did opt for the white glove service to make sure I had it done correctly, the rest I did myself and have had no issues. (and I am not a tech savvy person at all) Glad I made this choice to get this app.

Marlencanada

The chat tech support helped me troubleshoot inserting the code in just a few minutes (all while my internet was cutting out). Very patient and smart support team - thanks for your help. So glad I found this app to add non-priced variants!

Bodnar Training 2

Awesome app, with even better tech support.

Hard Laced

Awesome app! I make watch straps and quickly exceeded the maximum number of variations in the standard shopify platform. Infinite options solved my problem and looks great in my custom theme! The support team is great too. Installed the app for me in minutes and very helpful with all my questions. Thanks!

Bnrox18

Great support and quick to answer questions when you need an answer. Definitely recommend this app for other users.

Zengifts

This is a great App. I am very happy with it. The Team are very helpful and efficient.