Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Lavilez Techservice

Amazing customer service! Im new to shopify and the customer service team at the shoppad went above and beyond to meet my needs. I really recommend this app for anyone trying to add extra settings on their products.

Little Box Of Rocks

At Little Box of Rocks, we LOVE Infinite Options. Not only does the app allow for unique customization of our product, but the support team is always ready and willing to help with any technical questions. Customer service gets an A+ from us! We would HIGHLY recommend this app.

First Choice Cricket

These guys are great. the software works perfectly, you get multiple options of dropdowns, check boxes etc and they responded immediately and fixed a minor styling issue. Highly recommended

Everything With Paper

Great app! Thanks for Shoppad i was able to do customization on my products that i offered on my site. I just started out and cannot afford to pay another $10+ on apps that is suppose to be something so simple! Not only did Shoppad help me resolve this issue, I contacted them to help and they were able to fix it on my site within 24 hours! Great Customer Service! Great App!

Cupsetc

excellent app. Customer service second to none - answered a query from late friday day by saturday morning.....and its free!!

Garcher Designs London

Great app and customer service. Some of the items on my site can be personalised. This app is perfect as I can tailor it to my needs.I had a little trouble installing one element (I think the problem was my theme not the app) I emailed shoppad and they sorted it for me straight away, free!
Thanks

Revolution Gelato

Love the white-glove setup, and the app gav me just what I needed.

Moonglowart

It's a simple and great App.
Thank you for your quick help, without your support I could't do it myself.

Bc Spca

Great customer support and very easy to use.

Amrit Jewelry

Great App! Excellent customer service ;-)