Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Borrow The Aisle

Very helpful company. great app. will definitely help boost sales.

Autismbydesign

We wanted to be able to give our customers the option to support a charity at our checkout with simple radio button options. However, most apps seemed to either be US based or didn't quite cater for us.

This is extremely flexible and we had help from the ShopPad team to get it up and going. I cannot fault the app or the customer service. They have been brilliant.

Bellas Basket

Great app! And if you have any questions Ryan responds quickly and is very helpful. Defintely recommend to anyone that needs to have more options for their products.

Hallmark Goldsmiths

This is the best app I have, it has saved me endless hours inputting all the different options into each individual product. Highly Recommended.

Curvegirlnew

I use this app on both my storefronts! It's a great way to have additional variants.

Fantail Cricket

Awesome app really easy to use. Great for adding options that don't effect the price.

Printerandco

Awesome app! Highly recommend to those who sell customised products like us :)

Sleepingbaby

Very well written app. Gave our site the options it needed.

Remyorders

Works great! This app really helped out a whole lot, thanks!
I would definitely recommend this app!

Donz Tee Designs

The app is a Godsend. It works perfectly in my store and offers integral features for any store selling variant goods. Its also really easy to install and the developers don't make it hard to hand-twist you into getting you to pay them to install it for you like other similar apps. Plus its FREE. Though I really wish you could add a feature to allow file and image uploads from customers. And keep it free. Thanks guys. Great app