Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

A Despedida

Very simple to use and install!

Jack Foster Handmade

Really nice options software. The only drawback is there is no way to way to bulk edit products. Still a 5 star app due to minimal code/setup required and very easy to use.

Luxycharms

I am enjoying this app a lot. I t is very useful , and fit my unique requirements. Customer service was polite, and fast.

Sassy Threadz

Great customer service & the app is just what I needed.

Cornish Tea Coffee

Exactly what I was looking for when it came to putting products with multiple options - tea gift boxes - on the site. Easy to use, well displayed options, also ridiculously pleased that this is a free app. Thank you Infinite.

Party Supples Store

This is a great app for personalized products. I had trouble setting it up but support was quick and friendly. After Robert set it up, I was able to easily go in a add as many options and variants as I wanted. Robert also help me set up my shopping cart so customers can review their order before purchase. Thanks, Robert!!

Birch And Branch

I am really happy with how this app works with my store! I wasn't sure at first as the default install didn't really match my themes variants. Support tweaked the setting within 24 hours and now it matches perfectly. Just awesome!

Allgiftframes

Awesome tool with fantastic support. The assistance was quick and solved my problem. This is a must have for personalized products such as ours. Thank You!

Lifejoymantra

Awesome app.
We had given up hope of ever being able to get personalization options done without paying someone to code for us. Luckily we found Infinite Options. Just one line of code to copy and save, then customize using their simple app options. The app was a breeze to customize to our needs, including character limits.
Thanks Infinite Options.

If you want to see some of the personalization options we added using this app, check them out at our site.

Dugout Sports Trial

Fast, simple set up. Easy script input to run the app. Great customer service which will help you with any of the little things you may need. Easy 5/5