Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Serenesuds

Neat options; quick response from Customer Service and incredible help from them. Infinite options is efficient and creative.

5 Oclock Club

Hassle free set up, does exactly what I want it to do. No problems with it so far!

Straitline Components

Infinite Options is an amazing app! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and their customer service is top notch.

En1 Prints

I would highly recommend the APP if you are selling customised products. Easy to use and the guys at ShopPad did the installation for us free within 24 hours.

Hyatt Fruit Company

Great app for requesting additional information on the product level (vs in the shopping cart). We use this to ask customers if they want their gift fruit shipped immediately or for a particular holiday or birthday. Works great and the Support was quick, friendly and accurate. Great experience!

Borrow The Aisle

Very helpful company. great app. will definitely help boost sales.

Autismbydesign

We wanted to be able to give our customers the option to support a charity at our checkout with simple radio button options. However, most apps seemed to either be US based or didn't quite cater for us.

This is extremely flexible and we had help from the ShopPad team to get it up and going. I cannot fault the app or the customer service. They have been brilliant.

Bellas Basket

Great app! And if you have any questions Ryan responds quickly and is very helpful. Defintely recommend to anyone that needs to have more options for their products.

Hallmark Goldsmiths

This is the best app I have, it has saved me endless hours inputting all the different options into each individual product. Highly Recommended.

Curvegirlnew

I use this app on both my storefronts! It's a great way to have additional variants.