Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Namesake Signs

Infinite Options is a great app that works hand in hand with shopify. The app was very easy to install and integrate with each one of my products. Simple and fast. I highly recommend the Infinite Options App.

Rion Douglas Gifts

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app! Easy to install and great customer service!

Purple Printz

Love the app so far, paid for the white glove install.
Customer support is excellent and fast.
The biggest + is that the app if FREE.

A+ app and support.

Thanks,

Rick

Chiqwawa Wedding Dresses

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 4 years

Wonderful app and great service, everyone is ready and willing to assist!

Marine Electronics Of The Outerbanks Llc

Time spent using app About 6 years

Was easy to install and setup and display option on products that have options that require no price adjustments, does not do price additions. We have few products like this, but it does what is needed for them. Mostly we use it for a software option (electronic items), to be sure customer selects correct version. I see it could have uses for say color, black or white, where the items are the same cost and the quantity in stock does not need to be tracked, could save time setting up a variant. It has uses and does what it was intended to do. I was able to easily get the options displayed on our webpages and even made adjustments to the printed order sheet.

Inkdstationery

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very handy app! I wouldn't be able to run my shop without it!

Butler Evans Education

Time spent using app Over 3 years

WOW!!! I've been using Infinite Options for quite some time now and never needed technical support because it was all so easy and they regularly add new and easy to use features. This time, though, I need a small change that required CSS and I'm not comfortable with that. So, I hired ShopPad to do it for me at an incredibly modest price. It was all finished and perfect within 30 minutes. I definitely recommend any of their products.

Lumilor

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Perfect answer to our solution. Most importantly the staff were excellent. We paid for the White Glove service and it was the "best value for your money" items purchased. Recommend this company for any of their apps.

Chic Goddess

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is a must have if you need extra options for your products. It's really easy and straight forward to set up and fits in well in our site

The Barrelman Fraternity

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a no brainer if you need more options, and to make this app even better the service team are super quick to help out if you have any dramas.