Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Newhere Com

Excellent support and a great app too. Highly recommended and do go for the white-glove option. It is worth the time you spend watching the training video or reading the docs to learn how to configure the script.

Double B Monograms

Almost instant answers to every question that I've asked! Tons of unexpected help, too. Super friendly! Definitely my go-to app developer!

Canningcrafts

Customer service is amazing for this app!! My shop has many custom products, so this app is a necessity. When I first setup my website, they tweaked a few things for me. And when I reached out for support again, they got back to me right away with help. I love this app & the ease of use. THANKS!

Karalux Boutique

Fast, easy and Noah from the Shoppad team was very helpful!

Pinecone Home

An awesome way to manage personalization, and work around some of the existing limitations with shopify

Avasty Designs

Exactly what I needed and their team is VERY helpful and responsive

My Favorite Finds

Saved my life when I needed an easy way to add personalization on a new product line. I had a bit of trouble installing and customer service was amazing - they ended up installing it for me for free.

Bedivine

Infintite Options have been awesome so far! Really fast set up, always eager to help, and quick to reply. Gladly recommend it!

Europabay

Infinite Options, Literally speaks for itself. You can add anything you like to your website; from a sales point of view creating Adverts/Listings adds endless possibilities. Similar to eBays Item specifics even, but much nicer and more customisable. The interface is smooth and clean, crispy with excellent customer service. Very helpful, informative staff that want the best for your site. I highly recommend this app to all, It’s easy to install and makes your website much more intractable for customer. Does what it says on the tin, and then a whole lot more!

Naughtyflowers Com

Infinite Options solved my needing additional variables in my shopify store. But the best part was the help and guidance they gave me. I completely recommend them as a solution and recommend them for their exceptional customer service. Awesome product and people, couldn't be happier!